How long before your Google social media bot is talking to someone else's Google social media bot?

How long before your Google social media bot is talking to someone else's Google social media bot?

"Overwhelmed by social media? Google may have patented a solution for you, in the form of software that mimics the types of responses you make to update messages on various social networks."

searchenginewatch.com/artic...

So now you will all be wondering if it is really me responding to your questions/posts or my Google bot...

(the real) Neil

Photo: Learning the ropes - Dusky Moorhen chick getting an education on what's good to eat.

Last edited by

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great to see the moorhens, Neil. Now you'll have to guess whether that was a computer-generated response or not.. :-)

• Gorgeous pic!

Bub

• Couple Google bots with Amazon delivery drones... thanks, stop the world I want to get off!

vancouversun.com/technology...

Nice photo... bird school... , 'put that down, we don't eat that! '

• My imagination just got carried away with the thought of the sky filled with flying "octocopters" delivering Amazon parcels in our street. Maybe well-trained birds would be a better idea... taught in special bird schools (Sorry, I must be in a silly mood tonight).

You may also like...