Changing Faces
996 members150 posts

Hello Everyone,

I haven't written in awhile......but I appreciate everyone responding to my email. It's so hard to come up with words that are all pent up inside. How does one explain a life of loneliness. How does one explain how day too day existence is a challenge, not visual challenges, but people who still judge you or have formed opinions of you, either at work or otherwise. I hate myself and my life. As I said once before....thank the almighty for my animals. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. I need to stop now, this world is too huge to care about one meaningless person. Thank you for allowing me here...Elly

3 Replies
oldestnewest

There will always be people who judge others negatively. Why do you feel they are judging you negatively?

Ok......here goes.....here's my horrible past. I'm an only child, which means I tried the best of my ability to care for my elderly parents. I lost my mom to ovarian cancer 12 yrs ago. That was very traumatizing!!! I could have been a better daughter, and the man above brutely showed me this.....by way of my dad. You see along with caring for my dad, who was 92.....i worked/work as a caregiver(12 hrs Thurs, 16 Fri and 10 sat). I always came home to care for my dad also. He was very independent, he did show subtle signs of dementia, but nothing that I thought would harm him while I worked my 3 day shift. Not until 3 years ago, I called him when I was at work on Friday. He was distressed about a bill. I told him to calm down and I would look at it when I got home. That dreadful horr

To make this fast and to get it over with.......my dad......was out in the middle of a dark unlite road near our house......i was trying to find the driveway to turn.....saw something in the middle of the rpad, before I could process it in my mind, first a person....then it was my dad..i hit him. He was rushed to the hospital, was in shock and hysterical. I had to be monitored........my dad passed away. I'M NO GOOD!!!!!!! I deserve judged

You may also like...