Paddle Up - a new floating support group. Give it a go - it could give you a new lease of life as you recover

Paddle Up - a new floating support group. Give it a go - it could give you a new lease of life as you recover

Paddle Up is a new floating support group for those recovering from Cancer.

Are you keen to try kayaking, canoeing and dragon boating?  You can paddle just for fun or try for a paddle sport qualification - the choice is yours. No experience needed as qualified instructors will guide & support you.

Starts Wednesday 6th April at 6pm at Bryson LaganSport. 

Contact Leonne T: 028 9066 3281 E: leonnemorrison@cancerfocusni.org for more details.

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great therapy!

• Totally agree with you and since I was out on the water last night for our first trip, I can honestly say I had the best time with our lovely  team and we learnt a so much as well as having a great paddle on the river. Weather was dreadful yesterday but although it was cold out there, the sun shone for us and the rain stayed away!

If you have never tried to paddle, this is a safe and easy way to get some fresh air and gentle exercise at your pace. You will feel so  energised!!