About - British Tinnitus Association | HealthUnlocked
British Tinnitus Association
About British Tinnitus Association
We are a community of people who understand what it is like to live with tinnitus and related conditions. Here you can share stories, ask questions and support one another. Many of our members feel reassured to know they are not alone on their journey towards living well with tinnitus. The community is moderated by staff from the British Tinnitus Association.
- Be kind, respectful, and understanding of one another
- Actively listen & have in mind that everyone deals with their own private challenges
- Post from your own experience
- "For me, this worked..." rather than "You should do this..."
- This is a space for peer to peer and emotional support
- The community does not replace the relationship or advice given by your healthcare professional
- Provide your sources of information
- Use well-known sources of information and add the URL to your reply or post
- No political content
- Let's focus on individual health experiences
- This community should not be used for commercial or personal promotion
- No selling, no fundraising, no spam