If your child has exzema and nothing is working please check out www.solve exzema website, it may becaused detergents:- and they are in everything including all supermarket cleaning products, washing up liquid, toothpaste,canned food hair products, including eco stuff etc etc Detergents are potentially damaging to young skin and if it stings when they get in the bath this can be the detergents reacting on the skin. In three weeks my daughter has gone from screaming when she gets into the bath to enjoying deep baths - you have to look at what you are cleaning clothes with, you have to use soap to wash out detergents, and your bath, in fact everything but it is worth it. The website was set up by a mother who did her chemistry research........ i wish i had known this years ago. There is not enough info on detergents but this website gives you all the info you need.
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.