Bridge to 10K
6,517 members7,273 posts

No pressure being a runner

No pressure being a runner

Warning ⚠️ this is going to be long.

This is probably not the right time to be posting as I am sitting here with tears running down my cheeks having just been to see my GP. I won’t keep you in suspense as I’m happy to say the tears are of joy as my GP has signed me off my hypertension tablets having taken them for at least 10 years. She says that only one person in 100 can come off the medication once they are on it. She thinks my resting heart rate is brilliant too. I am so happy, I can’t believe it.

To give you some background, my father died of a stroke and my mother as a result of type 2 diabetes . When I reached 60 last year I had an epiphany moment and decided to get fitter. Although I walked a bit, cycled locally, did Pilates classes and went skiing annually, I was overweight, especially around the middle and I didn’t like what I saw in the mirror. A friend mentioned she’d started c25k with her daughter and I downloaded it out of interest. (Sadly she didn’t keep it up)

A false start after falling off my bike meant I didn’t really get going until March 2018 with UpTheStanley practically walking besides me in those early days, except when we were on treadmills and he could go as fast as he liked but still support me. I graduated in May and only discovered Healthunlocked after week 7, when I had a crash course in social media.

But it’s because of you wonderful people here that I was encouraged to join the bridge to 10k. I’m not done yet but I’ve achieved so much more than I ever set out to do , having run 8k this week. I didn’t raise it with you, but after those longer runs I started to feel a bit dizzy at the end and I suspected that as I got fitter my dosage may be too high so I monitored my blood pressure twice a day and took a week’s readings to a walk in surgery (it’s now 3 weeks to get an appointment). The GP gave me a choice of reducing dosage or stopping them and taking readings each day. This I did. Today I dropped into my usual GP and she seemed a bit displeased that I had been advised to just stopped taking them. But she was really pleased with my latest readings and said that I didn’t even have to take the lowest dosage. I got so emotional and she said that was the best appointment she’d had all week - I saw her reach for a tissue as I left.

Of course I promoted c25k, and she is going to look it up herself! Why doesn’t every doctor in the country know about it already?

So thank you mentors, administrators and virtual running buddies (plus of course UpTheStanley) - you have all helped me achieve this amazing thing and there is no way I am getting back on that couch. Boo hoo

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️😀😃😄😁😆😂😆

144 Replies
oldestnewest

Oh... thats fantastic news Dexy😊..brought a tear to my eye too. x

Well, lannodaTruffe is always saying that c25k can be life changing and it certainly has been for you. I think also because running is a self-rewarding activity its one we keep up beyond the program and there is absolutely no age limit and so much to gain...

Good luck with your Magic 10 plan, I know you will get there and that sense of achievement is brilliant. Take it as steady as you need to, no rush, and we will all be running with you!😊xx

1 like

Thanks Bluebirdrunner, I will put a shorter post in c25k forum just to show what can be achieved.

I will be boring everyone I meet, a good job everyone on here understands.

1 like

Soooooooo happy for you!!! That’s amazing news VRB. ❤️ Sometimes we can get carried away with pace/distance/pb’s and forget about the health benefits of running. You my dear have reminded us all with this great post. Well done Dexy! Xx

1 like

And you have been there alongside me all the way Ripcurl so thank you.

Funny thing is I only weigh about 4kg less but it’s the middle fat that is disappearing .

1 like

We are getting stronger and stronger! 💪🏼💪🏼😘

1 like

Great news Dexy 😀👍 I had mine checked at work the other day and it’s gone down from more than ‘135 over 85’ to ‘123 over 76’ with a pulse of 73. This can only be the result of C25K and B210K as I haven’t changed anything else in my lifestyle! May be I need to go back to my GP to get my need for tablets reassessed? 😳

I fully agree with you, none of this would have happened without the admins, mentors and our lovely running friends on here! 😀🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️👍

2 likes

Yes David, if you have a monitor at home and record it twice a day, you may be surprised at how low it has dropped. Drs don’t like taking you off medication so having some evidence really helped. There were a few high blips which I think may be due to my using electrolytes for rehydration so I’m going to just drink plain water for now. Good luck with yours too.

1 like

I'm happy to see that! I started running in order to put my behaviour in control and lower my blood pressure which is now at your level. Before I decided to run at 52, my pressure was above 160/120, go figure, no idea how I managed to walk let alone have fun. It has been going down steadily and once I started doing 20K runs, it dropped to perfect levels. This hobby of ours IS life changing, no doubt.

4 likes

Wow Mrrun, that was high! Well done to you for reducing that much. I am still so emotional that I have managed to reverse it; you will appreciate how big a thing this is. I can imagine you are going to stay off the couch too. 🏃‍♂️👏👏👏

Well, I’ve never been a couch potato, always been naturally slim. Never felt l had blood pressure issue. You know, if someone tells you that a mix of long nights, tobacco and red wine can rocket your blood pressure, trust them, they are right.

3 likes

Brilliant. Just brilliant!!

2 likes

I know Whatsapp , I still can’t believe it. To go from 8mg to zero. I thought she’d say 4mg or 2mg.

1 like

Wow Dexy, you made me cry too! So, so pleased for you - this 'thing' is so amazing for so many people isn't it??! What a great post, and what a fantastic outcome for you - you'll be in the British Medical Journal as an example of a miracle soon! I think the extra support on the forum is what makes this journey so emotional and so much more worthwhile - seeing how it is changing peoples' lives and how happy it can make us - I'm not sure I would have been so inspired had I not been on here reading everyone's stories and how much they get out of their running. Your story is inspirational too and I am so happy for you.

<3 :) xx

2 likes

Thank you Dizzysmum, these lovely replies have set me off all over again. I think I might write a note for my GP practice so they can encourage others to consider c25k for the amazing health benefits . Not to mention the self esteem it gives you. Good luck with your journey too.

1 like

There is an official poster that lannodaTruffe had a hand in about four years ago...it can be downloaded and printed for doctors surgeries I believe...

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Especially if your doctor already expressed an interest eh?😉x

1 like

Thanks for this bluebirdrunner

Thanks for the link Bluebirdrunner. I’ve printed it off & shall be taking it to my surgery 👍🏻

1 like

Love, love, love this! I really can't make this a long one, but could not pass without saying very, very well done and I'm so thrilled for you!! Much love ❤

1 like

And it’s all down to the encouragement of people like you Sutsha, so thank you 🙏❤️

1 like

You've brought tears to my eyes. Well done indeed 💓

1 like

Thanks, and mine again. I will get back to normal soon. 😉

1 like

Oh what a joy to read this was, dear Dexy! I am so, so happy for you, and may admit to a little tear in my eye too. :-) This running lark is indeed life-changing, and look at the really positive change you have made to your health. Brilliant! Good luck for the rest of your 10km training – you will nail it, you are almost there, and I cannot wait to congratulate you on your first 10k. xxx

1 like

Thank you dear Sadie, you know reaching 10k can never feel as good as this! 😃

1 like

Aaw that is brilliant news Dexy5 you must be so pleased, a very emotional moment indeed and a great advert and inspiration to anyone starting out who maybe in a similar situation.

Like you were I am on tablets for high blood pressure too, my many years of heavy smoking and poor diet and lack of activity saw to that.

My BP has come down but not enough to reduce or stop the dosage but you never know 😊

Apparently some surgeries are promoting Parkrun surely C25k goes hand in hand with this?

1 like

Thanks Slow_Rob, any reduction of blood pressure is good so keep at it. I guess the reduction in drinking wine has also contributed. I might have a glass of bubbly tonight though. 🍾🥂.

1 like

I think a glass to celebrate is richly deserved 🍾

Amazing! What great news Dexy! I'm so happy for you. I know this forum is the main reason I'm still going strong and running regularly more than a year after C25k graduation.

2 likes

And you are achieving amazing things in Canada 🇨🇦. Well done you.

1 like

Wow! What an inspiring post! Well done you. Revel in that feeling x

1 like

Thanks Faith, enjoy your journey too

1 like

Thats brilliant. What an inspiration to others. Really well done!

1 like

Thanks Val, and I hope this inspires you to keep running through the autumn- you can do it 🏃‍♀️

Wow Dexy, that is absolutely amazing news, well done and truly inspirational 👏👏👏. It just shows how amazing our bodies are and we do take them for granted. A bit of tlc and they pay us back in shedloads.

You’re right, they don’t seem to know about it - I was told I should do more sport last year and was given a leaflet for a free session at the gym. I didn’t take it up because at the time I couldn’t afford to go regularly so it seemed a bit pointless. C25K just costs a bit of pride to begin with but it reaps it’s rewards quicker than any gym membership if you keep going. If I’d been told about C25K I would have started 6 months earlier - C25K should be prescribed!

Go you Dexy! You’re amazing! 🙌😃

1 like

Thank you TailChaser my running friend. Just think, this only took 6 months. How amazing is that?

Maybe they need TV to get involved to spread the word. It could save the NHS so much money with a running population. Not sure I’d like to have been filmed in those early days though. 😂

2 likes

Six months is incredible isn’t it. Just goes to show.

Yes, one of those programmes with Michael Moseley. Might have been useful being filmed in the early days, I’d have noticed my 20 year old trainers were disintegrating a bit quicker 😂😂

My cynical brain does wonder if there is a conflict between us getting fit and how much the pharmaceutical companies lose out. They do very well from the NHS (as do the gym companies when they are prescribed over a freebie like C25k). Maybe I’m just being controversial...🤔

1 like

The funny thing about this is, I’ve been paying for my medication and now I’m 60 and it’s free, I don’t need it any more! 😂

1 like

Oh isn’t that typical 🤣🤣

1 like

I only started after Angela Rippon did a myth-buster programme and addressed ‘running is bad for your joints’. I’d then run out of excuses 🤣

2 likes

That's amazing - congratulations and jolly well done you!!!!!!

1 like

Thank you roseabi 🙏 🌹

1 like

This is wonderful news. I keep hearing if people coming off medication after taking up running. There was a girl when I was doing c25k who had been able to stop using her inhaler after being asthmatic for years. Also a huge hug and kudos for Up the Stanley for being such a supportive partner. The pair of you are inspirational and show what can be done with determination xxx

4 likes

Thank you Flick, and I will pass on the hug. He really has been a great running buddy. He’s off to play hockey tomorrow so he won’t be Parkrunning . I’ll still be there though. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🚶‍♀️🐕🚶‍♂️🐩🚶‍♀️

1 like

Really pleased for you on so many levels 👏👏👏

1 like

We’ve been through a lot together on this forum OL61 and it’s nice to celebrate the good news with you all.

I’m also the 1 in a 💯 👍🏻

1 like

That’s great. We VRBs are the 2 in 200! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️😁😁

1 like

Excellent news. I am so pleased for you 😍

1 like

Thanks Madee

1 like

Fantastic! Well done you. It’s great what you’ve achieved. Thanks to Upthestsanley too.

1 like

Thanks Sybilw, are you still doing 3 days running? I think UpTheStanley will be looking at all your posts when he’s finished doing outdoor tasks.

I’ve lapsed but I’ve had a good excuse - a USA road trip for a month! Back today so will pick it up again this week. Thought I’d get a lot of walking done but turns out my friend thinks a hike is anything more than 100yds!! So pleased for you though.

1 like

Thanks, I’m sure it won’t take you long to get into it again. 🏃‍♀️👏

1 like

What a fabulous post and testament that running has so many wonderful benefits....

1 like

And we very much appreciate the time and dedication you and the gang put into the forums to keep us going juju . So thank you 🙏

1 like

Superb post there Dexy, thank you so much for sharing. It's great coming off medication as a result of running, isn't it? I've come off anti-depressants recently due to running, you've come off the hypertension tablets, isn't it wonderful?! I'm so pleased for you, it sounds like running is transforming your life too.

And if this is social media, then you're very good at it. I love the way you've encouraged me in recent times, and just generally been there for virtual moral support. Thank you!

2 likes

Well done you too Neil- I know what a big step that is too. What a happy band of runners we are. It’s not been easy I know, but the determination to do it has paid off big time. I hope you are back to your longer runs again soon. 🏃‍♂️👏

Well done

Thanks

Oh wow!!!!!!!! This is brilliant and such happy news!!!!

You have done absolutely amazingly and are living proof of the benefits of this wonderful thing called... running!

This post needs to be read by all our friends on the forums... inspirational and testament to you!!! xxxx

3 likes

And you have been a huge support in all this Oldfloss. By joining the forum late in c25k I missed all the good advice at the beginning that everyone else has benefited from but you are great, and the 2 of us will graduate to 10k in 3 weeks all being well. If not, we will get there in the end ..... but without injury. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️👏👏

2 likes

We certainly will...we really will.... having had one heck of a time on the way...and I hopefully.. will have reached the 10K yet again.. after all the jaunts to and from the IC having had your excellent company and support en route...!

What a party there will be!!! I think a nip of champagne will not raise the BP too much ?

You have done so, so, well and I have to tell you, after a really trying day..this has lifted my spirits and warmed my heart... well done you xxx

1 like

I think my doctor felt the same way Oldfloss.

Fantastic news Dexy, life-changing indeed. You probably don’t need me to tell you this, but Keep On Running!

1 like

I can’t stop now can I mike? 😃

3 likes

Ha haa.... There is a HM to try for... next March??? xxx

1 like

No no no. 😂

1 like

I remember saying that 5K was as far as I wanted to go... hmmm :)

1 like

That's wonderful news! Well done Dexy, it just shows what you can do when you follow Roy Castle's advice. "dedication's what you need."

Good going, runner. 👍

1 like

I loved that song :) And him!

1 like

Thanks Jundal. Yes and I’m now a dedicated follower of running .🏃‍♀️

Good girl! I'm a dedicated something!

What a fab post! That's absolutely brilliant news, a massive well done to you. No wonder you had a tear or two. That's life changing news 🤗🤗 whoop whoop 🎈👏🎉💪

2 likes

Yes it’s the best. Mustn’t let the BP go up again now.

Oh wow, Dexy, what amazing news. I’m so happy for you! You’re an inspiration, that’s for sure. ❤️😀👏👍

1 like

Thanks cheekychipmunks and I’m enjoying watching your journey too. 6k for you now and you have been providing some helpful replies on c25k forum.

1 like

Thanks Dexy. You’re living proof what an amazing programme this is. 👍

I’ll move over to this forum at some point, but I still feel rather ‘new’! 😅

1 like

They are a great bunch here, and have helped me a lot with my post grad running. I tend to post on this one and reply on both where I think I can add support . You are welcome to lurk though.

1 like

Think I’ll lurk a bit longer and when I hit 7k I might creep on over and try a post! Thanks Dexy! 👍😀

1 like

Wow what absolutely wonderful news no wonder you’re emotional ... fantastic ! Well done 😃😃

2 likes

Hello fellow graduate, who would have thought when we started this epic journey that such things would have been possible. I am sure everyone has their own great achievement. 🏃‍♀️😁

1 like

I didn’t think I would ever be able to run full stop yet alone for 5k let with all the other benefits! Bet you’re still smiling now 😃

1 like

😁

Absolutely fantastic Dexy! We were talking about discovering running as being life changing for so many people after a club run the other day - this is such a fantastic example of that 😍

Oh thanks younger and fitter running buddy. I hope you achieve your aims too. You must be fitter than most of the service people I know.

1 like

Brilliant news Dexy, nice BP scores there!

1 like

Thanks helenwheels, and I hope you’ve now got a target to aim for. 🏃‍♀️👏

Just keep going I guess

Oh and maybe make my GP proud :)

1 like

Oh wow what a wonderful outcome so pleased for you 👍

Thank you and well done on your recent graduation 🏃‍♀️👏🍾🥂👩‍🎓

Brilliant! Superb! Wonderful! Great news! Fantastic! Excellent! Superb! Tremendous! I am really delighted to read this Dexy5. This is indeed a very, very special post! 🍾🥂🎉🎉🎈😊🏃‍♀️🏃🏻🤸‍♀️👏🏻I am so very pleased for you! I wonder what impact this news will have on your Parkrun tomorrow!? And whether you can get it onto the television news or in the papers that would be so good. The news is so often bad. What a lovely change. All the best for your onward running journey! 🏃‍♀️🏃🏻😊

1 like

Thank you so much 61, another fellow graduate. I have finally come down to earth. I think I would have flown if it wasn’t a rest day today. I will certainly write something up to send to my GP practice and local parkrun. There is no doubt that this running lark does have its benefits. Happy running to you too.

I usually read the Parkrun News. I will be very special to read something from someone that I 'know'! I'm still smiling for you!😊

1 like

Oh and I got a PB again at parkrun today 😄

1 like

Well done you! How many seconds did you knock off?

Only 17 seconds (on Garmin ) but I’ll take that. Only 3 seconds on parkrun. I probably shouldn’t have stopped to take a photo, but I was pretty relaxed about it after yesterday’s excitement.

Only 17 seconds! Well done you and relaxed as well! 3 seconds also a new PB, but neither of these number of seconds compare in significance to yesterday's wonderful piece of good news. 😊🏃‍♀️

1 like

Thanks , that’s what I thought too. I hope you are enjoying getting back into the running again 61. I think we should share a virtual birthday cake as my birthday is in the first half of October. A Libran.

Marvellous - a truly inspirational tale.

- and you will have lifted your GP more than you can imagine.

1 like

Thanks so much ancientrunner. I could have hugged her , she’s young enough to be my daughter! Are you still running HMs?

1 like

Ha! Makes it sounds as if I do them all the time!!! Last one was April and have had a very quiet summer since. Booked for the Big Half but not until next year so plan to try and keep the mileage up next few months and then build up properly after xmas. Others have come after and gone way beyond me but I am still amazed I can do 5k.

Ps: told a mate who also works for the NHS your good news story this afternoon - as impressed as the rest of us.

1 like

Just wonderful Dexy!! , brilliant to read and so very pleased for you. Big celebration hug to you. And one for UptheStanley, inspirational couple. :) :)

1 like

He’s enjoying all this attention Lorijay. I’m glad to see that a running break has done you good and your last 10k was fun.

Oh Dexy5 this is wonderful! I am so very pleased for you, it’s brilliant 😃👏👏👏

1 like

It is more than I thought possible Equi-geek AKA pink tornado 🌪 . Not long now to the GSR in sunny Southsea.

1 like

🤣👍 Cheers!

Wow! Thank you for posting. Inspirational 👍

1 like

Well thank you Baddie but I know that your story is even more remarkable and now we are doing the magic plan to 10k together. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️👏👏

🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽!! Such fantastic news Dexy!! So so pleased for you!! A lovely inspiring post about how running has changed your life!! Go you!! 😍😍❤️

1 like

Thank you Fabulous, and I know you had good reasons to run too. You are doing brilliantly, and I’m sure you have made your family very proud 🏃‍♀️👏

1 like

That’s such great news! I’m so pleased for you and I can relate as I came off my blood pressure tablets too after losing 2 stone and and taking up running!! I’m 54 and I walk, run, swim and play squash!!! A new lease of life! It’s just wonderful!!! 😀🏃‍♀️🎉👍

1 like

Well Sarakc, that’s 3 out of 300 people due to c25k. Well Done for losing 2 stone too.

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️😁😁😁

Well done Dexy, that's an amazing result. I can't imagine how good it feels to be off the drugs. I think our GPs are too ready to prescribe pills and not bold enough to tell their patients to get out running!

I have a friend who was prediabetic and gave up sugar, all carbs and alcohol and took up running. He has reversed his symptoms within a year, which proves that eating well and running are so good for our wellbeing.

1 like

That is a great turn around for your friend Flyingred. My lifestyle when I started medication was very different, stressed out at work, sitting at a desk all day , and probably enjoying eating and drinking too much . My lifestyle has definitely changed for the better.

1 like

Congratulations - you are an inspiration. I have been putting off going on those meds and I'm getting lower BP readings since taking up running too, though I'm not yet where I should be. Thank you and well done! I'm very happy for you :)

1 like

Thank you. Just keep running Mayaena, and I’m sure your BP will continue to fall.

That is absolutely amazing Dexy! I am so pleased for you 🤗 I know my resting heart rate has steadily dropped since I started c25k and is know about 10bpm less. Just goes to show the powerful effect of running x

It really is Saartjie. Well Done on your recent 10k too. 🏃‍♀️👏

1 like

What a fabulous post. I've even got a bit teary myself reading it.

You're doing fantastically, you must be so proud of your achievement (and your blood pressure).

1 like

It really is the icing on the cake Razouski. I knew I was getting fitter but this is better than any bling or PB.

Must be watching the Ryder Cup...but the only word which occurs is the overused American "Awesome!!!" . Some people have said to me "you should have taken this up when you were younger.." implying that I have left it a bit late. You are proof of the amazing health benefits you can achieve whenever you start to run. Put it this way, will Mo Farah still have all the fun of posting PB's in his mid sixties (my age not yours!); unlikely! Ok, he is a bit quick now ......😊

1 like

Thank you Beachcomber66. Yes it seems like it’s never too late to improve your health and fitness levels. Enjoy your running and continue to post those PBs.

Brilliant news and well done for getting so much healthier! I should check my BP, but I know my resting heart rate has dropped about 10. When I had an attempt to get running a while back which kept causing me calf muscle strains, my Dr actively discouraged me, saying it’s too prone to lead to injuries - he said cycling is better. This year, C25K prevented me getting any injuries, hooray, success!, and I cycle as well. Running has developed my aerobic capacity and leg strength more than cycling ever did.

1 like

Well done rocket. I don’t think GPs are the best to go to for running injuries. Unless they run themselves, there are many misconceptions. The most common one being it’s bad for your knees. Mine were bad before running and I think they are stronger now. 🏃‍♂️🚲👏

Wowee! What a wonderful piece of news Dexy. So very, very pleased for you....we runnners are definately on to a good thing!🙂

1 like

Thanks Sandra- Yes why did everyone keep this a secret? He he.

1 like

This is amazing and giving me hope that my BP will come down too. Fantastic work Dexy.

All the best from North Wales xxxx

(may have replied twice, soz if so.)

1 like

Yes I didn’t really think about it until I started feeling a bit faint or dizzy at the end of runs so I put it to the pharmacist after taking some readings and they encouraged me to see the Doctor. Good luck with yours too. 🤞

Aw, Eileen, just saw this, and that’s got me tearful too. 💗💗 Such wonderful news! 😍😍 Great to hear some happy news today, as just off to my Dad in the hospital again. (Not related to blood pressure, but on top of all his usual kidney / repeated sepsis problems he had a stroke in hospital a week ago, so now also can’t speak or swallow...😔)

1 like

Thank you mountaindreamer. I am so sorry to hear about your father and I do hope that things improve for him soon. It is very difficult to see parents in hospital and you feel so helpless but he is in the right place and he will appreciate your visit.

The great thing with running is it will give you that space where you can switch off for a while.

Lots of hugs from me and UTS. 🤗 🤗 😘

1 like

Brilliant news - very well done 👏🏻😀

1 like

Thankful you TSword and enjoy your journey on the plan too.

Absolutely wonderful- hugs, hugs, hugs! Xx😀

Thanks elfe5, if that’s what happens after 6 months, what will a year do?

I thought I had responded to this Dexy but I mustn't have saved it. So glad to read it again with all the wonderful comments too. This is such an inspirational post. I was so delighted to read that you had run 8km this week - that is LONG and you were so hesitant to start the Bridge. You can take all the time that you need to reach 10km (as I am doing). Your Mr Speedy is a great champion in your corner. Bet he's very proud of you. Huge kudos to you.

1 like

It’s funny how responses disappear down a black hole isn’t it. It’s also great to know that this change in blood pressure has happened to 2 others too.

Yes I found the 8k tough at the end but I think I need to slow down a bit from now on. I am amazed that I have managed it so far and am quite happy to just add an extra 500m each week.

Good luck to you on your 10k race on Saturday.

1 like

What a really good outcome. You are in a really good place where your stamina and pace are both improving and you can also see the proof in your bio markers. I bet you have more energy and are sleeping better too. Keep going!

Oh thank you Janice, Sorry I didn’t get chance to talk to you at parkrun, but a friend was waiting in the cafe for me. Wasn’t it a nice day for running. I am sleeping much better and having come off the medication I’m feeling more myself. I hope you had a good time touring the last 2 weeks.

Yes it’s been good to do a bit of touring, next up is London again - we are planning to go to Bedfont Lakes next Saturday en route to watching rugby in Twickenham.

1 like

Enjoy the rugby

Just fabulous. Great post. So pleased for you 🙂

1 like

Thanks Linda - who’d have thought it when I started in March?

golly. such a change in such a short space of time

Excellent news ! And post! 😁👍

1 like

Thanks Deals1

You may also like...