Bridge to 10K
7,656 members9,313 posts

Weekly chat 28 - 1 August

Please feel free to share your runs here and chat about how it's all going,

Sometimes we don't feel like putting a whole post up but just want to share something small, so this is a great place for doing that during the week.

If youre a lurker it is a great place to say a little hi without the pressure of a full post.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy week,

Juju and Realfoodieclub

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Just done 5k in the Cornish Mizzle. I'm sure it was more up than down - and the sea view was marred by the mizzle. Onto Devon for the next hilly run.....

2 likes

Sounds exciting.... the mizzle and sea monsters! :) Hilly runs... all good training!

In my quest to build up distance ready for the GSR I am now happy with 10k having done it 3 times in various configurations with brief walking breaks - 5x2k, 4x2.5k, 2x5k. Will move up to 12k next week.

1 like

From not having reached the 5k mark non-stop even including the warm up walk to now having run it 4 times in 4 weeks I am estatic.😄

I have to thank Oldfloss for this, I was floundering a bit of late , and she picked me up, hugged me and set me straight.😊

Oldfloss has encouraged me and given me back my self esteem which has helped me so much..Thank you for being a wonderful mentor and friend.xx

1 like

Okay.... now I am in pieces... thank you... my friend xxxx

1 like

You may also like...