Still running

I'm sorry I haven't posted much in here lately. I am still running and have joined a local club which meet twice a week. I've also found a mainly local Facebook running group which has been great for inspiration, support and routes. I have been increasing my distances as I am running the Great East Run next month. I also have my first 10k race tomorrow night. needless to say I won't be racing it!!!

I'm still mostly loving running and it's been great finding more people to run with. I just wanted to pop by to let those of you who might remember me know what I've been up to.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the summer weather if it's warm where you are. Happy runnings everyone :)

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great to hear your running is going well and you have found company to run with. I may have to check fb for any local runners groups in my area too. Good luck with your 10k race, I never call them a race as I have no intention of winning them lol, they are 'events!'.

• Ahh, nice to hear how you are getting on. It sounds like you are having a good time at the club and meeting new folk. Best of luck with the 10k event. What distance is the great East run?

• Half marathon

• Are you still running with son at Parkrun?

• No Dave, he has fallen off the wagon. And tbh I haven't done parkrun again as the day doesn't always work for me

• Good luck on your race!

• Fantastic, that's really great to hear 😎

• Race done, I got a 10k PB by about 2 minutes 😁

• Well done! :)

• Thanks John 😁

You may also like...