Had mastectomy 18/12 ( Grade 2 ER neg. Her pos. one positive node ) MRI before surgery found no problems.
Wound infection (skin only ) Seroma.
Infection pretty much cleared with penicillin type antibiotic which I took for ten days...
really felt ill with that. No appointment with Oncologist yet. Apparently I can't have Chemo until there are no signs of infection.
Also a seroma which we thought was reabsorbing but not so sure now. But reluctant to aspirate because of danger of infection.
How long is it safe to delay chemo ? I am really winding myself up and imagining all sorts of calamities. I have tried not to but obviously it hasn't worked !