Breast Cancer Haven
2,151 members1,191 posts

I am so I'll with worry!

I just had my left breast removed this last July, had 2 other surgeries right after due to complications, Durning the last surgery I stopped breathing while they were operating, due to that I am also an afib (heart problems) and now on blood thinners because I have a blood clot in my lungs, after all this, my oncologist did a bone scan and found something suspicious on the left side of my head and neck area, did exray , and just did MRI, and I am waiting results from that, I scared he is gonna tell me that I have brain cancer, and I thought i was cancer free after my breast surgery. I can't sleep or stop thinking about this and I'm really scared, any one out there understand why I'm scared or am I thinking way to much?

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Very understandable you been through it. Good luck with your journey. I had right mastectomy and lymph node removal, then they found lung cancer so I had a tumour removed from there. I then had reconstruction much bigger op than the mastectomy. I was then on tamoxifen for 5 years they have then made me go on letrozole. A side effect is osteoporosis and I now thinking my bones are hurting is it due to that or something more sinister ???? I suppose we never stop worrying

1 like

Thanks, I'm also on tamoxifen now and am having so many bad hot flashes

You may also like...