hair loss

Todays the day i have my headstrong this mornig to show me hair care ,then afterwards going to go to our shops and get myself some new clippers depending what time it is afterwards i might need to wait till after lunch when my daughter goes back to school ,then its here i will finally shave all my hair clean off completely bald really looking forward to doing it as i will have the control not sure how i will feel once ive done it but will feel better so will my scalp

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi trg3

I'm sure you'll feel better once it's done, are you wearing your wig yet?

Mrs N 💐

• hi ive had it on a few times ,i was at a place today who show you how to look after your hair &scalp also different types of head wear to so will be good once i shave all my hair off today i mentioned to them about my bald patches they just said best to shave all my hair off i would feel better for doing then everything would go on better ,lots of advice

• Hi trg3 well done you, go for it, you will feel better for having acted even if a bit unsettled after, with the end result - which is thankfully temporary after all 😌. We are right behind you!

I'm impressed with all your efforts to date too! Esp,yr msg in Areply to Mrs Nails.

I am still holding onto my balding patches 😳 and wearing my soft cotton beanie to bed to catch the 'shredders'. You are inspiring me to be brave 😌.

Hope you have a good rest of the day 🌹

You may also like...