It's great to be back

Hi all. I haven't been receiving emails for about 2 months now but, finally, this morning I am receiving them again. I have been logging on to the website but the posts are in a funny order and, consequently, I wasn't logging in every day. I have really missed all you lovely people with your posts and replies. I felt as though my right arm had been cut off if you know what I mean. Anyway it is good to be back. Best Wishes to you all in your journeys xx

10 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Good to have you back Chrissie2

• Welcome back. I've had the same issue, then realised all the email were going to my junk for some reason. Sorted now though. X

• Checked my junk but they weren't there. Anyway all sorted now xx

• Nice to have you back Chrissie

• good to have you back. My journey is nearly over i have my reconstruction this year and i am hoping to get married after finding someone special. After going through all this alone its nice to share the rest of my journey with him. Onwards and upwards now i kicked it! xxx

• Oh well done on the recon Wildone! I am still in two minds (mx 2 months ago, now chemo then radio; enough trauma for now) about it, would welcome your comments.

With lots of good wishes for this year and the future!

โค๏ธ๐ŸŒนXxx

• That's great you have your wedding to look forward to and someone to share your problems. Best wishes for your reconstruction xx

• Hi Wildeone1234

That's brilliant news ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿป Congratulations ๐Ÿ’

Mrs N

• Hi Chrissie welcome back to you โค๏ธ. As it goes I haven't received this message as an email either! I leave the webpage open when I close safari.

Yes it's a lovely group of people ๐Ÿ˜Œ.

Keep well xx

• Welcome back

You may also like...