mammogram result!!

merry xmas eve to all. Yesterday was my 36th birthday and I received the results of my mammogram that i had last Friday, was told could take up to 4 weeks to come but there it was, got my husband to open it and it was good news, clear!

another good news story amongst many on here, hope to be reading many more posts like this next year.

love to you all. Merry Christmas. Caroline xx

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Brilliant news, what a lovely Christmas present for you, x

• Fantastic News now have an amazing Christmas xxxxxxxx

• Happy Birthday Caroline for yesterday. Delighted to hear your good news and especially this side of Christmas for you - such a relief I am sure. All the best for 2017 x

• Brilliant news. That wait is the worst. Nice timing too. Hope you have a lovely stress free relaxed Christmas xxx

• Brilliant news so pleased for you.Merry Christmas xx

• Brilliant News! Happy Christmas 🎄 & to a Healthy New Year 🥂

• Excellent news, enjoy your day my dear. Love a good news Christmas story. So happy for you xxx

• So pleased for you - Merry Christmas to you and to all you lovely people wherever you are on your journey

• Fantastic news! Your job now is to have your best Christmas ever. All the best for 2017. xx

• A Blessed Christmas it is. Enjoy your holidays.

• Brilliant news xxxxxxxxxx have a wonderful Christmas xxx

• So pleased for you. Hope youve had a lovely day celebrating xmas and your news x

• I'm so thrilled for you Carolyn. Well done! May there be many more the same....❤

• Great news congrats x

• Great to hear your good news merry Christmas and here,s🍹🍷 to a happy healthy new year😘

You may also like...