Hi, I have a quick question..
I had mastectomy in Jan after finding a lump of precancer, turned out there were two lumps of advanced cancer stage 2, had an Oncotype test and chemo followed.!
They have said I'm borderline as to whether I need to have radiotherapy, but should I have any scans before they decide this.? I have appt with radiologist next Tues (weirdly the same one my Gran had 20yrs ago - he's very good and not been allowed to retire lol).?
I'm a bit confused..which doesn't take much haha
Thanks in advance, I hope your all well xxx