Attention all In Ireland or beyond 😊

The Irish cancer society hold an annual conference in the aviva stadium for cancer patients in September each year and it's free . Details will be on their website nearer the date . I found it very informative and I went last last year . I brought my husband with me . There were medical professionals giving talks and work shops on life after cancer and getting back to normal etc . I was still having radiotherapy when I went and I found it great to meet and talk to other patients outside of a hospital ' there was also a marketplace with wig fitters , bra fitters etc , would totally recommend it . - Valerie

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi Valerie, thank you for that info,This is great to meet and talk with people, it really helps.I love the idea of bra and wig fittings...xx

• Hi Valerie 😊

Thanks for the welcome, useful information πŸ™‚ Meeting up with 'birds of a feather' away from a hospital environment makes it more of a social event 😊 xB

• Thanks Valerie I will totally be there... will still be getting radiotherapy myself...

• Thanks Valerie I will definitely look out for this

• Could do a poll nearer the time to see who is going and we could arrange to meet 😊

• That sounds like an amazing event what a fab idea! πŸ‘πŸΌ

• Conference is on 22nd Oct 2016

• Thanks friendly , I'm definitely going to attend 😊

You may also like...