Brain Aneurysm Awareness UK
431 members163 posts

Massive relief on CT Scan

Went for my contrast dye scan 8th December, had a half hour disagreement in the MRI suite as they said I did not need a dye scan, I insisted I did and I persisted until they referred it back to the consultant radiologist who said it was a contrast CT scan I should be having. A lesson to all out there that if you feel something is not as it should be please speak up. Felt like forever to get my results as it took almost 2 weeks for the scan to even be reported on, (again had to chase up). I was so so grateful as the CT scan did not find any aneurysms at all. So after much worry and fear I am filled with relief. I feel for everyone here who is at any stage of this process. I am still having my headaches but the neurology consultant has prescribed some pain killers to have as/when I need them. Thinking of all of you especially at Christmas time.

1 Reply
oldestnewest

Really pleased to hear your wonderful news and thanks for the update as we all like to hear out comes ; especially when there sooo positive .Hope your headaches disappear too.

Happy New Year 🎉🍾

You may also like...