Hi all, I am planning a coiling with stent on my unruptured 4mm annie shortly (no date yet but should be within the next 2 weeks) however we already have holiday booked to New york and onto Vegas begining Sept, for a friends 50th so a long flight! I initially asked the interventional radiologist if flying was ok and he said would be fine, but now I am really concernd about it after reading some bad stories, and thinking about it, my feet swell up on a flight so what happens in your head?? Does anyone have any experience or even know how flying affects coiling & stent? Thanks. (wondering if I should even postpone opp till after holiday or postpone holiday?)
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.