Hello all.

As you were aware I got pneumonia a few weeks back and decided not to post on here for a while.

Well I'm as good as better now.

It's left me very breathless and with a nagging cough.

Sunday night my hands and lips were very blue so had 4 hours of oxygen from my concentrator.

Just thought I'd say hi again!

Hope everyone's well.

Mike x

13 Replies

• Glad to here you feeling better,,,,, you only missed some verbal spats,, some swearing,,,,,huffs at dawn,,,,normal run of the mill stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hahahahahhhahhah take care,,,,,,,,,,, :)

• so happy mike you feel a bit better its hard i know i had pneumonia its not nice keep well all the best x

• Glad you're feeling better. Pneumonia takes a lot of getting over though so take care and don't overdo it!

• Hi Mike glad to see you back and on the road to recovery! hope you shake off that cough soon! :) x

• Glad to see you back. Now no more pneumonia! OK?

Lynne xx

• Nice to know you got over the pneumonia. I'm curious to know if you had the jab previous to getting the infection.

• Thank you for all your kind words. It's nice to be back in the land of the living...well nearly!!

I get pneumonia every year without fail and have done for the last five years or so. In answer to your question Puff, yes I have had the jab and it clearly makes so difference to me! Might work for others of course!

Thanks again everyone.

Mike x

• Hi Mmike.glad to know you are back on the circuit!

The KOTC laughter show

Your daily tonic

• Thanks about the jab. I suppose it may work for some.

• So glad you are better now.Take it easy for a while though!

Love Wendells xx

• Good to hear you have recovered. Take care of yourself keep warm and eat plenty,plenty nourishing grub!!!

• back home from the hospital just in time for my sons wedding we all had a lovley Carol xxx

• great news :)

You may also like...