Try to read this HealthUnlockders ...you will love it.Hee HEE

.............I can read it,can YOU?

fi ouy anc raed,yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too.

Cna yuo raed tihs?

Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cloud aulacity uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg,The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervitisy,it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are,the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the rfsit andlsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteler by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe.Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmoranit!

ONLY SHOW TO OTHERS IF YOU CAN READ IT

Richard Cornish

BREATHE EASY = FRIENDSHIP

Jion Baerhte Esay tdoay pohne 03000 030 555

46 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Easy peasy !! ;) lol

My daughter sends her texts to me omitting all the vowels, so I'm used to seeing 'shorthand' writing or jumbled up words.

• The message is in the words

• My friend who is a retired doctor writes this so I am used to it :D

• Did you notice the message in the words?

• Yes, no problem. It is amazing though.

Lynne xx

• Simple when you understand what it says.isn't it.?

• quite simple....most of the words stand out if you look for a minute...quite a good exercise tho

I cant be that bad yet. !!!

• The simplicity is explained in the words!

• Pettry esay ralley!

• Only because of what the brain does for us,as it says in the words

• It is in the brain as the words say

• Guess I must be strange! I read it no problemo! :) xxx

• When it says strange,it is in the words because that is the way our brains work

• English is such a complex language!!!

• Not really annie it is in the words that the brain sorts it all out for us

• Now, King, pmitaeicene is the name of the game. Clever!!

• Esay radineg.

• That is what the words say.Your brain is sorting it out for you

• No Brothe.

• Your brain read the words correctly as it says in the words

• All jumbled up yet easy to read, Amaizing thing the human mind.

• As it says in the words,it is all to do with your exceptional brain!

• I have seen this many moons ago and we had this at work and at home and I have yet to meet someone who cant read it, even my daughter who is Dyslexic can read it with no problem.

Must mean I only know 55 percent of the population.

Take care and kindest regards

Terry

• It is all in the words.Your brain is able to do the work for you

• Guess we're all a pretty strange bunch then! lol :)

No probs reading it.

• Your mind is strange as it can miss things but as it says in the words your brain is amazing

• my husband is 58yrs and he is good at going for shopping lists...last week i needed carrots wine and beer as we were expectinguests,,,he came in with a big bag of crispy rolls (10in abag) and i said we werent needing rolls ...yes we were and he sat down for a cuppa..............................then he said it was carrots we needed not rolls....he was in a rush and having dyslexialooked at list and realised he was mixed up and took some letters from carrots and rolls and gor rolls...we used them all and had a gr8 laugh :)

• Nice to have a laugh!

• This was weird, I could read all of it as if I was reading normally.

• It shows your brains were sorting the letters into the correct order,as it says in the words

• I read it all as normal but I had already seen it on my facebook page also I read a lot so I tend to skim read anyway. Good to know there are 55 other nutters out there.xx

• This is to prove you are not nutters but have a very good brain that sorts out strange things for you without you even realising.

• I have read it too and seen something similar before sent by our friends in America. Very good though and great fun. xxx

• I hope your brain read the message in the words as well as just the words!

• Brain! What brain? xxx

• It is the grey matter between your ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I read don't diss bad spellers or dyslexics, cos there is no need, cos we can read exactly what they mean , no matter how they spell. from mum of dyslexics. xx

• i have read them also, very easy

jan

• Strange isn't it? Your brain read them properly for you.Did you also read tthe message in the words?

• ribillnat thank you for making me laugh keep up the good wrok

• I will try to keep you laughing. Are you really a SILLY WITCH?

• Taught primary special needs children for years so no problem for me

• That is very good My daughter does one to one teachingand shee finds it much more rewarding than try to control a room full of stupid brats.

• as does my niece :)

• I did 1-1 teaching but also ended up with groups of about 8 Y6 boys with behavioural problems.My finest hour was when this group asked for just 1 last spelling lesson before high school.(They requested this lesson instead of watching a video at the end of term) We looked at how to fill in a cheque book.Probably old fashioned now

• One word'Satisfaction'

You may also like...