Horse sayings that you can only say in a horse barn
* You look good on him!
* I need spurs and a whip to really get him going.
* He's to much for her,maybe you should get on.
* I didn't recognise you in clothes!
* There's nothing like having 17 hands between your legs
* I'm going to get off now.
* He's a bit of a bumpy ride,just try not to grip with your thighs too much.
* He needs a good 20 mins to warm up.
* Relax your back,don't pinch with your knees,go with the motion,rock your pelvis.
* Don't pump too much.
Tune in daily to KOTC
BREATHE EASY = FRIENDSHIP
Go with the motion to your local Breathe Easy group
Not a member?,it's free ,join now .Details phone BLF Helpline 03000 030 555