another crappy week

well, they say it doesn't only rain but it pours !!!!!!

On Saturday i got a phone call from my brother, my niece had gone into labour and as she was only 25 weeks pregnant she had to be transferred from a hospital in Kent ( near Dover) to a hospital in Surrey ( near heathrow)

on Monday baby Ethan was born weighing 1lb 14oz.

A beautiful little boy, so yummy i wanted to eat him, he had a fight on his hands but boy was he fighting,

Sadly, last night he got a chest infection.

This morning our little fighter lost his fight.

god bless out little angel xxxxx

28 Replies

oldestnewest
  • sorry krazylady thinking of all suffering sad loss of a angel

• Really deeply sad to think of you all losing beautiful baby Ethan. My sincere love and wishes to all

• So sorry for your niece my condolences. A little angel now breathing free xxx

• Bless him.. very sad Krazylady... my sympathies to all.

Mary

• My heart thoughts and prayers go to you your niece and your family, I cannot imagine the pain and heart ache you are all feeling right now.Another little angel so sadly gone but free from pain and suffering. Sometimes life is so very cruel.God bless you all xxxxxxxxx.

• I echo all what everyone has already said, thinking of you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• So sad, hoping your niece can get through this in time (and all of you). Best wishes, Libby

• So sorry to hear that. My thoughts and love go out to you all

Marie xxx

• So sorry that your family has this bereavement.

I used to work for the Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society and the offer support to families in a number of ways. Their website address is: uk-sands.org

Lesley

• So sad for you and your family, your little one is with the angels, saying prayers for comfort and peace, Carol xxx

• My heart goes out to all of you XXXXXX

• My prayers are with all of you .

• I am so sorry for you all. Poor little mite. Heartbreaking for everyone.

Lynne xx

• So sorry. x

• God hold him close x x

• So sad. My thoughts to all who feel the pain.

• sorry to hear this condolences to you and your family

xx

• my thoughts are with you and your family as this sad time.

• Aww So sorry krazylady its heartbreaking when that happens isn't it. Feel so sad for you and all the family.

Bev xxxxxxxx

• So sorry to hear the heartbreaking news.

My condolences to you and all the family,

Love and hugs Wendells xxxx

• So sad.

• No words can ease the pain of bereavement and it feels so sharp when it's one so young.

Thinking of you and your family.

• I am so sorry x x x

• I'm sure you're good friend Val will look out for him. How truly awful your recent life experiences have been, really hope there's some good fortune heading your way soon, you really deserve some.

• So sorry to hear about the loss of baby Ethan, sending love and hugs to you all at this time.

xxx

• So sorry xxx

• My condolences to you and your family on the sad loss of Baby Ethan ...

• So sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and your family at this sad time. xx

You may also like...