Everyone is doing it

Everyone is doing it

Hi this is my lovely dog Tosh he is a yorky/jack russell cross, he is 14 years old and has problems with his heart. He can still run around like a puppy when the mood takes him but most of his day he sleeps in his bed, he loves his food but has no teeth so I cook him large cottage pies and put portions in the freezer for everyday. He loves being brushed.

polly xx

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • He is gorgeous,you are so lucky to have him,as he is lucky to have you!

Do hope he continues to enjoy life, for quite sometime to come.Had to smile about the pie,we used to do something similar for our Jazz,whom we lost recently,they realy become a part of your life, dont they?

Love Wendells xx

• They certainly do, don't see him much during the day now but nice to know he still eats well.

polly xx

• He looks lovely - wish I had someone to cook me large cottage pies!!!! Take care Lx

• Awww what a little cutey! makes my dog look a total beast! :D XXX

• What a little lovely!

Lynne xx

• R i love your baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rosexxx

• What a lovely boy polly :) I can see the Yorkie in his colouring...... Yorkiers are my all time favourite breed.

• He is one cutipie Polly and you can see by the look on his face he knows how cute he is

Kat

xxx

• Very cute!

• Bring him round to mine pollyjj.I can share his shepherds pie mmmmmmm!

Richard

You may also like...