British Lung Foundation
40,000 members46,911 posts

inhalers

back from docs yesterday after my new year in h ospital with another exaberation.i now have another inhaler to add to my collection , so now i have uniphyllin, ventolin ,seretide, atrovent and my new one Eklira Genuair aclidinium bromide,( i did have spivira but that brought me out in an horrendous rash) is there any more i can get?

13 Replies
oldestnewest

My husband has bricanyl and symbicort - you could add those to your collection!!!! Hope you are feeling better. TAD xx

I am hoping that all these inhalers will give you an acceptable quality of life, whit

they must be doing some good, at least i have a strong right hand index finger with all the pressing i do to get them to work.

new on prescription from November 2013 is Relvar Ellipta, works great for me and is a once a day treatment and the only inhaler I use now compared to 3 before I went on to this.

i`m at docs tomorrow i will ask him about it

Hi peterk1 what are you taking Relvar Ellipta to treat? asi am on 3 different inhalers for copd and they are a notas good as they used to be. Best Wishes Mogworth.

Hi, I am on it for copd

i asked about Relvar Ellipta My pulmonary nurse had not heard of it Mogwoth

I had to request it from my GP but it was well worth it, only one inhaler to take.

That sounds interesting Peter did you use spiriva before?

Thank you for answering so quickly, What inhalers were you on ? I am on Spiriva respimat seretide and salbutamol and am trying to get one or all changed as i am constantly breathless and am struggling most of the day after the last chest infection trying to keep mobile and active butlose my breath very easily mogworth

Hi Whit....I use fostair inhaler ( red colour ) use twice daily , is effective for copd in mild form. Mandy.😊

You may also like...