1) Pick a number between 1 and 10 (including 1 and 10).
2) Multiply your number by 9.
3) Add the digits of the number created in step two.
4) Subtract 5 from the number created in step three.
5) Find the letter in the alphabet that corresponds to the number created in step four
6) Pick a country in Europe that starts with the letter you found in step five.
7) Pick an animal that starts with the last letter of your country.
8) Pick a colour that starts with the last letter of your animal.
9) Let me GUESS what you got!!!
Is it an orange kangaroo from Denmark?
BREATHE EASY = FRIENDSHIP
take this animal to your local Breathe Easy group
join up to BE, details from BLF