back home

Hi just thought I would let you know that I did attend A&E (if you remember i broke my foot at xmas and started with pains in my calf and then in the upper right side of my back) well I was admitted with a blood clot in my lung which was very near to my heart and after 9 days in hospital they have now got my bloods stable enough for me to come home. So this is a really big thankyou to all of you that said I should go straight to A&E because if I hadnt I wouldnt be sat here writing this my family would be planing my funeral. so once again a very big thankyou Julia xxxxxx

16 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thank goodness you went and got it sorted, I bet you are so pleased to be back home. Take care now no more broken bones.

polly xx

• Thankyou and no alcohol so no more broken bones lol xx

• Thankyou I have never been as scared in my life as I was when they told me how close to death I was and yes I think the foot is getting better even though its still in a cast xxxxx

• I'm so glad it worked out well. The advice and support here is great isn't it.

Lynne xx

• It sure is Lynne, I dont think I woulld have gone to A&E if it hadnt been for the people on here xxxx

• So pleased you are now on the mend

Janet

• Phew !! Close call eh ? What a traumatic experience, but I'm so pleased it's all sorted and that you are back with us Julia xx

• Oh Julia thank goodness you went to A&E and you are now stable. Take good care of yourself during your recovery period, wishing you safe, happy, healthy days now throughout 2013.

• I'm glad you are home and safe Julia. x

• I guess its warfarin for you then, a small price to pay as it sorts out and stops anymore clotts. Just goes to show how brilliant this blog site can be!. We all like stories with a happy ending x

• Yes high doses of warfarin but as you say its a small price to pay, you have your limits of what you can and cant do but thats better than a wooden box. This site and the people on it are surely brilliant because if it wasnt for this I wouldnt be here now.xxxxx

• OMG - thats so frightening! So pleased to hear that are recovering! That as so lucky. Thank goodness you listened to the advise. Take good care. TAD xx

• Thank god you went to A&E,what a scary experience! So glad you are better now,lets hope the rest of 2013,treats you kindly!!

Enjoy the soft drink now,ha ha!!

Love Wendells xxx

• hi julia, so glad you went to a & e, , been there done it got the t shirt lol, knew it was pe with your description, ive had 1 pe and 4 leg clots, so on warfarin for life, got factor v leiden, had all these clots before tests, to diagnose, happy to hear your on the mend, take care xxx dawn xx

• hi dawn, thankyou do you mind if I ask you a few things about warfarin, (so many people keep telling me different things when they have never been on it) do I just carry on as before I started taking it? I have stopped drinking altogether with great difficultly lol is is right to do so? can the blood clots return while I am taking warfarin this is the thing that is worrying me the most. thankyou for your help take care Julia xxxxx

• hi julia will message you later, dont worry xx

You may also like...