Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

just a quick blog to wish you all a very merry Christmas. We shall be very busy from now on, doing the dreaded "big clean" tomorrow and then celebrating with our carol service and nativity on Sunday morning....I'm leading the service and preaching the sermon too...hope I have enough breath! I'm letting someone else lead the singing lol! Our Christmas day will be quiet, just us and Mum, Church in the morning then home to play and cook up a storm. We are fairly booked up for the whole week...but with nice quiet things that shouldn't tire me out too much :-)

Love and Christmas blessings to you all, hope we all stay well and at home where we should be (no visits to A&E I hope!!!)

Mrs S xxx

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Merry Christmas to you too xx

• Have a wonderful Christmas Mrs. S.

Lynne xx

• I have been to TrentVineyard Carol service,Aprox 800 people turned up to each of the three services

Sunday I am off to my local church for the carol service.

Christianity is alive !!!!

Renenber the reason for the season

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Richard

• absolutly! our service went very well, I'm shattered now though! feet up for rest of day I think x

• love and good wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful New Year from Annie80 x

• Have a Merry Christmas ! :)

• have a fab time :) you'll be ready for a nice rest after all that work ! x

• Merry Christmas to you too Mrs S, and a Happy Peaceful New Year. <3

• How do you get a smiley face on here, the symbol I put on my comment usually works on fb. xx

You may also like...