Looking Forward To PR - Now Can't Go

Well here I am feeling really sorry for myself, went to GP yesterday as I didn't sleep very well the night before.

She listened to my chest said it didn't sound too bad a little crackly but she said my upper respiratory area sounded totally bad.

My throat was sore and ears pulsating she diagnosed upper resp infection. Told to take course of doxy - arghh just finished 2 week course on Tues for chest infection - to fend off chest infection.

Today I was supposed to start PR but now cancelled until 12th Dec and I was so looking forward to it. So I'm sitting here typing feeling yukky, nauseous and hot.

Still onwards and upwards as they say, turn my frown upside down :-) it'll get better soon.

Karen

X

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sorry to hear your not well enough to do PR but at least you have a new start date., I'm sure you will enjoy it when you get there. Get well soon.

Best wishes

Jo :-)

• Sorry you are not too well at the moment but remember all the best thing are worth waiting for. I am sure that when you do get to PR you will love it.

Take care of yourself

polly xx

• Oh what a bummer! I was counting on you bronch to keep me informed how it went since I couldn't go either.

Sorry to hear you are feeling so rough. Hope the abs kick in and you feel much better soon.

Love C XXX

• I like to hear how folks get on at PR, unfortunately I'm PR-less. Hope you get better soon.

Libby x

• Hope you start feeling better soon :)

• Snuggle up with a lovely fella (or a good book and a hot drink) Bronch1noGO and treat yourself well. The PR can wait and you'll enjoy it so much more when you're feeling well :)

• Not sure what PR is. I was enjoying a break in between chest infections, and being off antibiotics. Surprise I proceeded to get a bad head cold and hoping it wont go on my chest.

Heading that way.

• Get well soon.

You may also like...