Why oh why did I have the extra glass

I enjoy a glass or two of wine but for some reason last night I had and extra one, felt fine when I went to bed.

Woke in the night feeling a but yuk and then this morning, head pounding and feeling a bit wobbly :(

Managed some toast and am o.k. if I stay sitting down but have got lots to do today.

Has anyone got a good hangover cure please?

polly

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • OhPolly go back to bed ha ha :) x

• Hi Val, wish I could, got second load of washing in I am trying to work through it, lots of sitting down inbetween.

Just dropped grandsons crayons all over the floor so that did my head a lot of good (not).

My mom would say " self inflicted, just get on with it I have no sympathy".

Still quoting my mom and I am 66. ha ha

I will be better by tea time.

Hope you are feeling better today.

polly

• Being lazy not doing very much at all :) ha ha x

• > Has anyone got a good hangover cure please?

It's a long while since I had a hangover and I do remember what cured it, but can't put the details on here... :-D

It did involve going back to bed, and the wife... :-P

• You naughty boy Gordon. I am suprised you didn't have a hangover more often. :)

polly

• It's a well known cure... ;-)

surfwedding.com/10reasons.htm - number 10. There are a few other suggestions as to what can be cured too, weight loss, stress, hormonal and pain amongst them.

Only too happy to confirm this from personal experience.

• another drink!!!!

• Been there done that Ha Ha just time and a lie down on your own Ha Ha :):)

• Oh dear Polly - sorry about your hangover.....I have never had one, and I never lie too ha ha

x x. A hangover is 'orrible but not as bad as drinking while smoking whacky baccy! Thats a killer!!

I'm sure you will feel better soon. :)

Bev xx

You may also like...