A milestone

Like many others, I suspect, I will use an escalator or lift rather than stairs.

It's not that I don't exercise, I do, but I try not to get noticeably out of breath in public.

Anyway, I was working yesterday in Leicester (I travel all over for work) and the place I was visiting was on the 6th floor and......... you've guessed it, the lift was out of order.

I did it! OK, I had to have a little rest after each flight and when I got to the top I had to use my ventolin for the first time since I went on to Spiriva but I recovered my breath quite quickly really.

I'm quite proud.

Lynne x

9 Replies
oldestnewest

well done lynne.Now you know you can do it x

Whoopeeeeeeee, well done Lynne. I know what you mean about not getting too out of breath in public because l do the same. Keep the good work up. Take care. Marilyn x

I know what you mean I'm always breathless it is embarassing good you could do it all the best kate.

Fantastic and big hugs and well done.

David 1968

Well done lynne that is brilliant. One tip though I was told by my nurse its best to use the ventolin before rather than after.

Keep it up love Bev xx

I thought about that since but it didn't even cross my mind at the time. I will remember for next time though.

Lynne x

Congratulations, Lynne -- that was an incredible journey.

Catnip

Hi yes embrassing trying not to be out of breathe in public I feel the same - but you did it well done. take care.

Well done keep it up

Von

You may also like...