A milestone

Like many others, I suspect, I will use an escalator or lift rather than stairs.

It's not that I don't exercise, I do, but I try not to get noticeably out of breath in public.

Anyway, I was working yesterday in Leicester (I travel all over for work) and the place I was visiting was on the 6th floor and......... you've guessed it, the lift was out of order.

I did it! OK, I had to have a little rest after each flight and when I got to the top I had to use my ventolin for the first time since I went on to Spiriva but I recovered my breath quite quickly really.

I'm quite proud.

Lynne x

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done lynne.Now you know you can do it x

• Whoopeeeeeeee, well done Lynne. I know what you mean about not getting too out of breath in public because l do the same. Keep the good work up. Take care. Marilyn x

• I know what you mean I'm always breathless it is embarassing good you could do it all the best kate.

• Fantastic and big hugs and well done.

David 1968

• Well done lynne that is brilliant. One tip though I was told by my nurse its best to use the ventolin before rather than after.

Keep it up love Bev xx

• I thought about that since but it didn't even cross my mind at the time. I will remember for next time though.

Lynne x

• Congratulations, Lynne -- that was an incredible journey.

Catnip

• Hi yes embrassing trying not to be out of breathe in public I feel the same - but you did it well done. take care.

• Well done keep it up

Von

You may also like...