Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or COPD (which is less of a mouthful), is a general name used to describe certain conditions where people have difficulty breathing because of long-term damage to the lungs.
If you have COPD you’ll know it is difficult to do everything that you used to do with ease. However it is often possible to manage the condition in a way that allows you to continue to live a very full life by taking one day at a time.
Do you live with COPD? Let us know:
- How do you manage your condition?
- How do you plan your day?
- What do you find difficult and how do you tackle it?
- What factors affect your condition the most?
- Are there any additional effects of COPD that you take into consideration when you were diagnosed?
To read up on COPD and how you can manage your condition visit: bit.ly/J0oiic