Inogen one g3. Less than a year old, ... - British Lung Foun...

British Lung Foundation

46,642 members55,061 posts

Inogen one g3. Less than a year old, hardly used, comes in original package

Mayaliv
Mayaliv

Inogen one g3 for sale, comes with 2 batteries, one is normal and the other one is long life, with battery charger and also plug adaptor. Bought in april last year, hardly used, probably less than 48hours in total. We also bought separately a finger pulse oxymetre that you can have with it. We paid more than 2500£ with the extras and selling for 1500£. Location: Liverpol

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Hello, the best way to bring this to the attention of the most people is to reply to the Respiratory Equipment for Sale thread here: healthunlocked.com/blf/post... then follow the instructions under TO ADVERTISE AN ITEM.

This is in the Pinned Posts section and means it will be easy to find for anyone wanting to purchase equipment.

I have removed your second post as all the necessary information is included in this one.

Mayaliv
Mayaliv in reply to annienell

Thanks!

Do you accept any lower offers?

Mayaliv
Mayaliv in reply to ahyoon

Hi! yes if they are reasonable ones

ahyoon
ahyoon in reply to Mayaliv

Thank you for your prompt reply. What's the lowest offer you're willing to sell?

Mayaliv

Sorry i didn't see your message, we'd accept 1300

ahyoon

Is still under warranty and do you have the sales receipt for the Inogen and the accessories as well?

Mayaliv

I'll ask my husband, he is who dealt with the purchase and get back to you

ahyoon

Thank you. Hope to hear from you again.

Mayaliv

Hi, i spoke to the company and theybare resending the ticket. They said the machine comes with 3 years warranty, i just have to call them once sold to change the details in their database, and the accessories comes with 1 year warranty so in those you will only have 2 months or so left. You can call them and double check if you'd like, they are very helpful. Their number is 08000282194 ( option 2)

ahyoon

Hi,

Thank you for those information. I will come back to you as soon as possible when I have made further confirmation with the company you have provided. Speak to you soon.

ahyoon
ahyoon in reply to ahyoon

Would you kindly post a picture of the sales receipt when you have received it from the company. I DON'T need to see any personal details at all. Just a photo confirmation that the machine you're selling is the machine you've bought from the company. The serial number on the machine should be identical to the one stated on the sales receipt. The reason is because I am very reluctant to buy this machine unless the serial numbers matched.

Mayaliv

I believe they sent it to my husbands email amd i can forward it to you, i dont know how to make our conversation private in his forum...any idea?

Mayaliv
Mayaliv in reply to Mayaliv

I have just sent you a private message

You may also like...