Fundraiser : Hi Could someone please... - British Lung Foun...

British Lung Foundation
42,681 members49,064 posts

Fundraiser

M27nda
M27nda
5 Replies

Hi

Could someone please point me in the right direction to raise money for COPD

I normally do the cancer walk but now that I’m diagnosed with this I want to do charity walks for COPD instead

Update from my doctors for those who have read my previous post is I have been refused a cat scan as I’m not “ ill “ enough

My FEV1 is 56% xx

5 Replies
oldestnewest
Damon1864
Damon1864Volunteer

I don't know of any COPD charities so I suggest if I may doing for the BLF. Good luck with your find raising have a lovely day and take care of yourself 😊 Bernadette xx

1 like
annienell
annienellAdministrator

Hello M27nda - I've had a quick look online and BLF is the charity that pops up when COPD is mentioned. I don't know of any other COPD charities, so it would be lovely if you would fundraise for them. Have a look at this article from the BLF about fundraising - blf.org.uk/take-action/fund...

There is a straightforward DONATE box at the top of the page for sending money you've raised, but there's also a lot of fundraising ideas if you click the various links and suggestions.

Good luck with this and please let us know what you decide to do.

1 like
corriena

Have you looked for a local breath easy group they raise funds for the blf as well as supporting people with lung problems

1 like
M27nda

Thank you guys I did look and couldn’t find any actual copd charities bar blf which I think is appalling being honest but i want to fundraise for research so will contact the blf x

lKeith

M27nda

Hi I unfortunately don't know of any special runs for the charity, Try your local palliative care team they may some info on one. Failing that you could send a donation.

IKeith

You may also like...