Has anyone tried Mullien tea. - British Lung Foun...

British Lung Foundation
42,030 members โ€ข 48,287 posts

Has anyone tried Mullien tea.

Jansy16
Jansy16
โ€ข9 Replies

I've recently been drinking Mullien tea, read about it being good for people suffering with COPD. It's early days yet but already my breathing seems a lot better. Has anyone else tried this.

9 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest
Damon1864
Damon1864Volunteer

No but may try it now, where can I buy it please? Have a good day and take care of yourself ๐Ÿ˜Š Bernadette xx

Jansy16
Jansy16
in reply to Damon1864

I bought it online from Amazon. Call up Mullien on line & it tells you what's it good for. Let me know how you get on. It says it's safe to take with medication. Best wishes.

1 like
Damon1864
Damon1864Volunteer
in reply to Jansy16

Thank you I will ๐Ÿ˜Š xx

hypercat54
Titian8

I tried Mullein tincture, but unfortunately didn't feel any benefit. Perhaps the tea would work better, and be more soothing. Always worth a try.

garshe

Worth a try Thanks. I have severe COPD.

I take Chlorella, Spurulina and Turmeric. X Sheila

Ergendl

I vaguely remember mullein tea being featured on the That's Life programme years ago as being very hyped up. It's good to see that no negative reviews seem to be available for the present-day product, and the only cumulative review I could find was quite positive.

1 like
Albertdog

Can you confirm what you make your tea from - have found supplier of flowers and one selling leaves. Can you let us know what you are using....thanks for your help.

Jansy16

Dried leaves & flowers Albertdog. I put a spoon & half in a cup, leave it with boiling water for 10 mins then use a sieve to pour into a clean cup. Let me know how you get on.

You may also like...