Olė again!: Number two of my Flamenco... - British Lung Foun...

British Lung Foundation
40,840 members46,760 posts

Olė again!

Number two of my Flamenco trio. Had a tussle painting the dress but at least it takes my mind off the Chest Clinic!!😀 Number 3 will be a challenge,she is in a very odd position!! I may have a rest before I tackle her.😁

22 Replies
oldestnewest

Delightful and equally as good as Ole 1,i feel a commision coming on but my Catalan neighbours might possibly disown me for worshipping this southern beauty but she would look rather splendid adorning a wall in my humble casa and bugger them anyway cos i am only a gringo. :)

1 like

Thanks Skischool. Or should i say Thanks Gringo!!😂

1 like

I love this! I almost expected to see her move. You have a real talent 💃

1 like

Thanks HH.x

Beautiful lady! You’re so talented, Aingeful 💃🏻 Love the colours 💙🖤 and the movement xx

1 like

Thank you Yatzy,I appreciate it.x

What a beautiful picture you are so talented. Can't wait to see the next one. Have a lovely day and take care of yourself 😊 Bernadette xx

1 like

Thanks Damon,same to you.xx

Que Guapisima , Beautiful Hun, I have all my Spanish Senoritas around me till Tomorrow, when They all go back to Spain, Which of Course I will be very sad. Photo to Follow soon. Abrazos y Besos. xxxx

2 likes

Muchissimas Gracias Hacienda!! All good things come to an end unfortunately? I look forward to your photos. Abrazos.xx

1 like

That’s really good Aingeful, you are very talented. Xxxx

I don't know about talented! It is the biggest stress buster that I know and something we can do without using too much energy. Everyone needs to paint!!😁

1 like

Loved her! thank you!

Thank you.x

excellent - love the movement of the dress x

Thanks,it was the movement and the softness that I was trying to capture.

Lovely painting Aingeful, well done, you have got it just right x

1 like

Thank you! X

Oh @Aingeful what a clever girl you are. I'm going to go back through your posts,to find Ole1, and then sit back and wait for Ole 3!

My best friend has been wanting to take up dancing lessons and Flamingo always comes across as a very hard dance to learn - unless started quite young. I say, " never say never", so I'll show her your paintings and it may spur her on!!

1 like

Thanks! I lived in Spain and a lot of elderly ladies(and men!!) love to dance! My friend and I went to classes to learn to dance The Sevillaña.This is a traditional and very popular dance in Spain.Its in four sets and tells a story.This was our class,my friend is in the pink top and black skirt.I am filming it! This is a slowish dance but there are faster tunes etc.

1 like

That is beautiful...you’re very talented 🐞

Thank you ♥️

You may also like...