A Wee Scottish lass: I only know her... - British Lung Foun...

British Lung Foundation
40,594 members β€’ 47,710 posts

A Wee Scottish lass

I only know her through being a Member of a Transplant Forum, Chantel, has just had her Double Lung Transplant. Join me in wishing her a Speedy and Good recovery. Get Well very Soon Chantel, Love & Healing Words from our Forum. Carolina XXX

21 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

I'll do that Carolina. Sending get well vibes now..... for a speedy recovery. Hope all's well in the Midlands beautiful morning on the coast. Janex

2 likes

Thank you Jane, Nice & Sunny here with a Chilly Wind, The day will get Better. Breathing your Good Coastal air, sounds like Nectar to me. have a Great Day. Love n Hugs xxxxx

Wishing Chantal a speedy recovery and all the best for the future.

Hope you have a good day Carolina. Xxxx πŸŒΌπŸ’–πŸ˜˜

1 like

Thank you Carole, Hope Pete is doing well. I am still waiting for my Consultant to contact me re CT Scan. Will have to wait till she does. Love to you Both. xxxxx

1 like

Petes improving thank you Carolina. Good luck with CT Scan when you go for it. Hope you hear soon. Lots of love. Xxx 🌼🌸🌻

1 like

Good to Hear Pete is Improving Carole, My CT Scan was last Friday, waiting for Consultant to contact me, before she goes on holiday. XXX

1 like

Ah, sorry Carolina. Thinking of you. Love and hugs. Xxx 🀞🏼πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

1 like

Congratulations to Chantel and every good wish for her speedy recovery and onward wonderful life. Lots of love to you Chantel πŸ’–πŸ’ƒπŸΌ

1 like

Thank You Hun, Sure she will receive the Good Vibes. Have a Great day. Love n Hugs XXX

1 like

Wishing you well ,speedy recovery chantel xx

1 like

Best wishes to Chantel for a good recovery. 🌸🌼🌺✨

1 like

Prays for Chantel for a speedy safe recovery.

2 likes

Thanks, Carolina for that great news, wishing Chantel a very quick recovery and all the very best for the future. Hope Pete improving and the sunshine cheering you both up, nice bright morning here today if a little nippy. Take care. X

Thank you Hun for your lovely Words to Chantel. Pete belongs to Carole (Sassy) and I believe he is doing well. Love n Hugs. xxxxx

Hi, yes realised what I’d done as soon as I sent itπŸ€” still got bit of brain fog after my infection, but I’m sure Carole has seen it and realises it’s for her. X

1 like

Wishing Chantel a speedy and great recovery! Loads of great vibes to her and love and hugs!β€β€πŸ€—πŸ€—

1 like

Yes, I'd like to join our other member's and send lots of gentle hugs and good wishes to Chantel.x

1 like

Get well soon Chantel! 😊😊

1 like

Sending best wishes, love and healthy blessings to Chantel.

All the best for a speedy recovery and the future.

Love K X

1 like

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

1 like

Wishing you all the best, and hope you have a speedy recovery.

You may also like...