British Lung Foundation
39,573 members β€’ 46,388 posts

A lovely hello again to all of you!! 🌺🌺🌺

I was long time not online here, but have now a new mobile and I am able to have access again!! Hope all of you are well and blessed. Glad to be back again. 🐞🐞🐞

16 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Welcome back. πŸ™‚

1 like

Dear Don I have taken your advice and have completed The Warden by Antony Trollope and will continue with the Barchester novels which are a good eye on 19th century England. Thanx

Helloooo LOL πŸ˜‚

Missed you!

Yeah long time not been able to get online without mobile device lol πŸ˜‚ but back again!! Thanks for the warm welcome!! 🌷🌼🌷

1 like

Glad to see you again MELNEL. Hope you’re well. Xxxxx

Hello sassy!! How you doing? Hope all is well? 😘

1 like

Not too bad thank you. Petes getting over sepsis which put him in hospital for over 4 weeks. πŸ˜”

He’s doing better now though. You take care xxxxx🌹🌸🌼🌻

Oh my....over 4 weeks, that's long....πŸ˜” But I am glad to hear that he getting better and hope he is home again with you soon, you take care of yourself Hun. Bless you!! 😘

1 like

Oh yes this was back in November/ December and luckily Pete was home for Christmas. It takes a long while to recover though. XxxxπŸ˜˜πŸ’–

1 like

Welcome back again.

LOL πŸ˜‚ thanks to both of you!! 😘 Hope you are both well and full of life bless you both 🌹🌹🌹

Yes, we are both well thank you.

Great to see you back.

Welcome back Hun. You have a lot of Catching up to Do. Enjoy and Stay well. Love n Hugs xxxxxx

welcome back x

You may also like...