AM HOME!: I am home! I am home .. let’s... - British Lung Foun...

British Lung Foundation
45,122 members52,764 posts

AM HOME!

Candyred
Candyred

I am home! I am home .. let’s say those 3 words again .. I am home!!!

Went to the doctor as I was feeling just awful .. soon as she looked at me.. straight into hospital .. bloods done .. X-ray to .. more bloods .. changed my antibiotics and put me on more steroids .. then gave me my medicine through the nebuliser for a few days.. WOW.. WOW what a difference in my chest .. physio came for a chat .. respiratory nurse to ..

Doctor at first said there was a deep rooted infection in my right lung .. but after a day they decided my copd has worsened .. I know it’s not a goodnews story however I’m glad I at least feel ok.. huge hugs to you all xx

54 Replies
oldestnewest

Are you home Candyred? 😘🤣

Such a great feeling for you, I can tell! Hope you continue to do better. Take care and love the photo. Xxx 👍🌹

Candyred
Candyred
in reply to sassy59

Yipeeeee sassy .. lets shout it out together.. IM HOME!!.. I’m so happy I think I may burst .. huge massive hugs to you and Pete xx

sassy59
sassy59
in reply to Candyred

Yay! So pleased for you. Hugs back to you. Xxxx 💖😘💖😘

That's wonderful ! I can see in your pic how ecstatic you are, hope things continue to improve for you, shout it as loud as you want, YOUR HOME !!!!

Love and hugs, keep warm and well XXX

Candyred
Candyred
in reply to CELAT06

I know.. I’m so happy .. need to calm myself down 😂.. thank you xx

My darling Twinnie, glad you are home and really happy you feel so much better. Why the pain though? Why did he change his mind about deep infection? Remember i improved because i believe i cleared an infection that had been hanging around a long time. I am hoping that the extra antibiotics will do the same for you. I don’t hear other people who have copd talking about pain in their lungs - don’t let it go, keep fighting for a good answer. Don’t just accept what they tell you. How canthey change the diagnosis like that in 24 hrs.

Love, love, love you ❤️

I agree! I’ll speak to my doctor when I go see him next week .. however right now ..

I’m on the .. 🎈🎼top of the world.. 🎹

looking .. 🎤down on creation.. 🥁🎸..

you singing Twinnie? ❤️.. xx

I love the Carpenters and your photo and the joy that permeates through your post to make me smile. I hope you're still on top of the world and doing as well as can be. It's been a while since I've been here and am trying to catch up with everyone's news here. Huge hugs to you 🍫

Hello .. great to hear from yourself .. how are you? It’s been a while so hope your ok x

Bits of me are fine, to quote Don Rhymer. Seriously, I am feeling much better than I was, thanks for asking ☺️

Your very welcome XX

Glad you are home. Thank goodness doctor was on the ball.

Yipeeeeeee....

Hi I haven’t corresponded much with you, but I would still like to share in your happiness. After all it is contagious.

What a relief. Next to the correct meds there’s nothing like your own home.

Lovely to hear good news.

Good wishes for maintaining your good health.

Well we have to correspond more often then!.. hugs xx

What a happy pic, whatever tablets they put you on I want some! 😀😀

Candyred
Candyred
in reply to Don-1931

😂.. I’ll ask for you Mr D .. ☺️.. hugs xx

Don-1931
Don-1931
in reply to Candyred

I could write a best seller 'Hugs with Rosie'. 😊

Candyred
Candyred
in reply to Don-1931

😂.. that sounds great! Huge cuddles

xx ( got ye there!) xx

Hi Hun, Great News. Your Photo says how Happy you are, pretty lady. May it continue, and The Doc., gives you the answers you want. Love n Hugs xxxx

Candyred
Candyred
in reply to Hacienda

Thank you my friend xx

So pleased you are back home too Candyred. Your happiness is catching as now I have a big smile on my face too! :) x

Candyred
Candyred
in reply to hypercat54

Need to smile more often .. lift everyone’s spirits xx hugs xx

hypercat54
hypercat54
in reply to Candyred

Ta very much x

I’m glad you are home and feeling better xx

Thank you x

Welcome home. Now behave yourself missus and keep warm x

Candyred
Candyred
in reply to Chriskho

😂😂.. I will try .. thank you XX

So, so happy for you Candyred . xx 🎶👏🎉😀🌼

Candyred
Candyred
in reply to Caspiana

Thank you xx

Hidden
Hidden

It's good news you are home Candyred!! GOod news too you are feeling ok......long may it last ....💐😀

Candyred
Candyred
in reply to Hidden

Thank you x

It's all about how you feel! Take it easy, don't take on too much with your new found energy

Oh I won’t .. doctor made me promise him before I left .. thank you xx

Good, there is always that temptation to potter when you have been away

So true Stamford1234.. but I haven’t this time .. I got a fright .. xx

Great news you're home.

Candyred
Candyred
in reply to Ergendl

Thank you xx

Glad you have been released and are feeling better. I must say, you look overjoyed in your picture! I hope your improvement continues. Take care.

Candyred
Candyred
in reply to Rayswife

I was and still am over the moon .. thank you xx

Great news and lovely picture. Nothing beats your own bed after a hospital stay! Hope you stay well xx

Candyred
Candyred
in reply to 3girlsmama

Me to .. thank you xx

Great photo. Great to be home !!!! take care.x

Thank you x

Hi your picture tells us everything, glad your home great feeling. Must be great to back in your own surroundings xx

Aww it’s just brilliant .. thank you xx

Yes, every picture tells a story and boy yours shouts out HAPPINESS, love the picture and so glad your hap hap hap happy. Xxxx

Dont know why but my daily update seems to miss some posts, so sorry for the delay in replying x

Candyred
Candyred
in reply to Izb1

I’m still over the moon even today! Thank you xx

Brilliant news that you're home Candyred - no place like it and im sure you'll improve quicker being there. Good healing. :)

Candyred
Candyred
in reply to O2Trees

Yes I agree .. thank you x

So glad you're feeling a bit better Candyred.

I'm so pleased that the ppl in this forum are so supportive.

The people on here are just the best xx

So Happy for you Candyred,you look 1 million dollars,you want to stay that way,so the answer is TAKE IT EASY &l look after yourself well!!! Good luck & Love &God bless you...x

Thank you xx

You may also like...