British Lung Foundation
39,070 members45,924 posts

Help BLF win £1000 !

Hi all,

Each weekday from 6 - 21 December, Ecclesiastical Insurance are giving away £1,000 to 10 charities (that's £120,000 to 120 charities in 12 days!). You can nominate any UK or Irish registered charity and nominations will remain open until midnight the day before each draw, with those charities not drawn carried over to the next day.

Please nominate the British Lung Foundation here - ecclesiastical.eu.qualtrics... - it should take less than a minute to complete. When it asks for BLF's charity number, please enter either of the following numbers: Registered charity in England and Wales (326730), Scotland (038415) and the Isle of Man (1177).

The more nominations we receive, the greater the chance of us winning so please share this with your family, friends and networks and ask them to nominate the BLF.

Thanks so much,

Ben

BLF Admin

25 Replies
oldestnewest

Done! :) :)

1 like

Just done it 😊

1 like

Done!

1 like

🙂 Good luck. Please let us know how it goes. Hoping for positive results 🤞

Cx

1 like

Done xxx

1 like

Done here too.

1 like

Ben,just a thought and probably a silly one,but are we allowed just a one off nomination,or can we nominate again on another day?

1 like

I'll find out SquirrelsHolt and let you know! Thank you so much.

1 like

Hi SquirrelsHolt I'm told that you can nominate on another day but you would need to use a different email address each time... Thank you so much! :-)

1 like

Done it Ben. x

1 like

Done

2 likes

Done ✅

Which I’m only posting so that I can say say to Don-1931 this must be Groundhog Day 😁 Hope you are ok Don, I don’t recall seeing you lately 😟

1 like

Done

1 like

All done Ben x

1 like

Ok

1 like

Done

1 like

Done.

1 like

done

1 like

Done 👍👍

1 like

Just completed the form,fingers,toes and everything else crossed for some good news ⏳.

1 like

Only too happy to nominate BLF. They have been a lifesaver for me.

Hope you win.

You deserve to.

1 like

Done 😊

1 like

Done - fingers crossed :)

1 like

Hi folks,

Just a quick reminder about the above - if you haven't voted for BLF yet, please please please take 2 minutes to nominate us! :-)

Thank you as always for your support!

Ben.

Delighted to let you all know that BLF won £1k today, so thank you very much for your nominations!!! :D :D :D

Here's the link confirming the good news : -

ecclesiastical.com/12-days/...

Thanks everyone!

1 like

You may also like...