British Lung Foundation
39,573 members β€’ 46,391 posts

July Flowers Still Blooming

I hope the Heat doesn't wilt them, They are so Lovely, Hubby mows the lawn and I look after the Blooms. It is lovely to sit in this Glorious weather and Just look at the Flowers, so Relaxing. xxxxxx

18 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Absolutely beautiful 🌸🌹🌸

2 likes

Thank you Hun. xxxxx

2 likes

Such a beautiful display Carolina, thank you for sharing. Xxxx

1 like

Thank you Carole xxxx

1 like

What a lovely show Hacienda. I to like my garden. It is nice to sit and look at them. Really satisfying, I find. Best wishes. πŸ‘πŸ€“πŸŒΊπŸŒΈ

1 like

Thank you Roy, we have the same calming needs. xxxx

Always makes me smile when I see lots of flowers. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 like

Thank you Hun. XXX

Beautiful! xx Moy

1 like

Thank you Moy xxxxx

Blooming lovely in every sense xx

1 like

Thank you Hun. XXX

Such beautiful flowers and garden 😊. I love this weather too...long may it last πŸ˜‚. I'm lucky it's only the humidity that affects my lungs..xx

1 like

Hi Anne, Yes , I love this weather also. My Humidity Monitor has been Behaving itself lately. I agree too, that is the main thing that does take my Breadth away. Hope your Feeling better, your sounding it Lately. Will let you know later today my results. Abrazos Amor Y Besos. XXXXX

1 like

Hi yes I'm feeling a little better every day, eating a bit more, sleeping a bit better and celebrating every Monday that I don't have chemo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚. It's like I'm a school child on summer holidays! Things are still slow and I have to go steady, but things are much better than they were. I hope you are still enjoying the shiny blingy valves!? Muy Buena Suerte for today honey catch you later πŸ’‹β€

3 likes

Beautiful.

1 like

Wow - they are gorgeous x

Those beautiful flowers are what Summer's all about. xx

You may also like...