Advise on second hand portable oxygen... - British Lung Foun...

British Lung Foundation

48,099 members57,193 posts

Advise on second hand portable oxygen machines please.

erikakaczur46
erikakaczur46

Hi ,

I am new to this forum,and I would really appreciate some advise on purchasing a second hand pre demo portable oxygen machine for my mum who lives in Hungary and unfortunately have limited opsion son this expensive equipments.... My mum has stage 4 copd and looking to buy prefebly eclipse 5 with Continuous flow and provide 3 liter/ minute portable oxygen machine.Would any of you can advise me where to look for a used one? I looked on eBay and a few more places but I rather avoid doggy company’s from China if it’s possible.....

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Many thanks

Erika

5 Replies

Hi

Choice of three.

intermedicaldirect.co.uk/pr...

healthoxygen.com/portable-o...

healthunlocked.com/blf/post...

Always check for suitability, if buying second hand ask for service records or any maintenance invoices. This will tell you hours used.

Thank you very much,will give it a try👍

Hi

The cheap products from China only produce 30% oxygen purity’, not the 97% you get from branded products.

Oxygen purity to 29(+/-2)% , life standard clean rich oxygen supply.

Inamoment
Inamoment in reply to stone-UK

That's ridiculous, little more than you get without a machine

Be careful if coming from China , I have heard bad reviews , I'm saving to buy a new one , they come with three years warranty I know they are expensive , but at the moment I'm struggling as the canister is to heavy for me and runs out to quickly

You may also like...