British Lung Foundation

Up Date on Deterioraton

Hello Everyone

Today has been long day for me and hubby, Oxygen level dropped again even on recommendation at 4 ltr had terrible night with sat level to 55 tried best to bring it up no luck called ambulance, A &E diagnosed with chest infection, professor failed to notice infection on Friday and was told fibrosis progressed after all human do make mistakes, too keep his oxygen level up he in on 15 ltr at present and will stay till they gradually bring it down... prayers are requested from all

Thank you all

73 Replies
oldestnewest

Thinking of the two of you. x

3 likes

Thank you mrsmummy

Praying for you both. Xxx

1 like

thank you sassy59

Take care and thinking of you

Dorothy x

2 likes

Thank you Dorothy

Prayers are with you both x

1 like

Thank you shazza59

2 likes

Asfan,be brave,i know how difficult this time is as i have been in exactly the same situation,wishing strength to both of you in these difficult times,hopefully those a.b's will kick in and fight the infection........best wishes Skis and Scruffy x

3 likes

Thank you Skis and Scruffy i know its difficult time we'll pull through i do hope a.b's kicks in and hope fight the infection ....thank you again

1 like

Prayers for you both.

1 like

Thank you Kitten-Kat23 have l lovely week end

1 like

Hi I've everything crossed that the antibiotics start to work and things improve..I'll be thinking of you both xx

2 likes

Hello i do hope antibiotics start to work and breath easy once again thank and have a good week end

1 like

Prayers for you both and I hope you take a turn for the better soon xxxx

1 like

Hi there asfaan-and, sorry to hear your hubby is very poorly and I hope he will feel better soon. I will pray for his recovery and your piece of mind. God Bless you both. 🙏

2 likes

Dear Stumpy55 thank you for yours pray i do hope he recover soon have a nice holiday

1 like

You to asfaan-abs God Bless 🌹

I am thinking of you both asfaan_abs . xx 🌹

1 like

Hello Caspiana and thank you

1 like

You’ve certainly got mine. Hope things improve soon X

1 like

Hello CELAT06 yes every one seem to be catching but he had this since December but not clraring

Thinking of you, and hope there is a rapid improvement xx

1 like

thank you

Thinking of you Both. 🙏

1 like

thank you

Hoping you’ve had a better night and things are now moving forward xx

2 likes

Thank you Breathezze yes i had good night sleep but waiting for a visiting time to visit

1 like

thinking of you both.

thank you

thinking of you both. May peace be with you.

thank you

Prayers for you both.

thank you

love and prayers for you both xx

thank you for your prayers

Prayers for you and your hubby .xx

thank you

Thinking of you at this stressful time and hoping things will improve soon. Take care.

thank you

God bless you both. Hope your husband turns the corner very soon and gets back on the road to recovery.

thank you Ergendl your prayers are more important

1 like

Bless you both xxx

thank you

My thoughts and prayers are with you both, hope you have had a better night and thinks are improving today xx

thank you for your prayers i did have a good sleep , its too early to know how hubby is doing but still on high level oxygen

Sending my thoughts and prayers to you asfaan_ abs and of course your husband...stay strong and believe things will get better xx take care hope you start to see improvements very soonxxxx

thank you for your prayers i am staying strong its only his oxygen is on high level not coming down

Yep but that will happen with infection as it messes about with your sats...See how they look today as it will take time for the anti bio's to take effect ... As you probably know from experience one min things look bad then it can all start looking better ... just take each day hour by hour but make sure you keep yourself well ....U will be in my thoughts and prayers please try post an update but only if your up to doing so xxx

1 like

My thoughts and prayers are with you both Asfaan x

thank you

Praying for you both xx

thank you

Love and prayers for you both.xxx

Feel my arms around you giving you a hug....!! (Smile)

Sending you both my prayers. XX

Prayers are with you both.XXXX

ThInking of you both. Virtual hugs x

Sending my thoughts to you and your hubby. Hope he picks up very soon. God Bless x

Thinking of you Both. Keep strong, xxx

Praying for you both.Majt Xx

Sending strength and positive energies to you both x

take care thinking of the of you

Praying 🙏 🙏 for healing

Sending prayers

1 like

Thinking of you both x

I always seem to be last to read the posts so I do hope by now things are improving for your husband. Thinking of you both at such a worrying time. Sheila xx

Will prayer for you both.

thinking of you both x

Prayers and positive thoughts for both of you.

Got everything crossed for you x

Wish you well

Big hugs and prayers for you. Bless you xx

You may also like...