13 Replies
oldestnewest

Lovely cat! I hope the nebuliser helps you. Sue

4 likes

Definitely not sure! Nebulisers are good so hope you find it worthwhile. Xxx😽

3 likes

Looks like the cat tried it out first? :) hope it does the trick for you.x

6 likes

Thanks for the good laugh ski, and no disrespect to the cat.

1 like

😄😄 That's definitely a 'what on earth have you got there' kind of stare......lovely puss though! Hope the nebuliser helps you.

5 likes

Beautiful cat, but she definitely has that look that says "You humans, what ARE you doing NOW?" I hope all goes well with the nebuliser.

2 likes

What a very beautiful cat....hope your nebulizer helps you to feel better.

Meg

1 like

Beautiful cat - I have a particularly soft spot for dark tortoiseshell cats. Hope the nebulizer makes you feel better.

1 like

Yup, I've seen that look on my two cats' faces when previous husband Bob first tried his nebuliser 20 years ago. It was as loud as a vacuum cleaner - hope they are quieter these days.

1 like

She's beautiful ! I had a little girl just like her a long time ago. Sheila x

2 likes

slightly confused?you had a little girl that looked like a cat?did she grow up to be a lioness?just a bit of fun Sheila,xx

1 like

Hi skis, well she certainly had the heart of a lioness. Your Scruffy must be a very tolerant little cat to put up with the fibs you tell about her. She probably crosses her little paws and sighs "Men ! " You gave me a giggle this morning on my sickbed so thanks for that. Stay well, Sheila xx

1 like

dear sheila.enjoy that giggle and get well very soon,but stay wrapped up warm for our mini cold spell over the weekend.......Skis and scruffs xx

1 like

You may also like...