This morning I had an appointment at the Thoracic Unit and had a meeting with the surgeon. Not good news, my existing health problems give me 40% risk of not surviving surgery and a 60% chance of ending up wheelchair bound and being on supplementary oxygen if I did survive the op. Whilst he did say that they are willing to perform the operation I did not like those odds at all.
So Radiotherapy is the next option for me. The waiting goes on for the next appointment.
Needless to say, I am rather gutted after hyping myself up for a cure via an operation to remove the tumor.