British Lung Foundation
34,830 members42,174 posts

Great news about my Mum and have a great weekend

HI everyone and I hope you have a relaxing weekend; the great news is my Mum has had a stable night and is on oxygen for the moment; she is in a respiratory ward and that is just great. I hope you are all taking good care of yourselves and that you have a great rest this weekend now cheers susan; I am relaxing by having a hot chocolate drink and watching a comedy. self care here we come.

Thanks again for the awesome support

13 Replies
oldestnewest

That's good news hopefully she will get the help she needs to get over it for now and continuing with support for the future. Enjoy your weekend, it's freezing here in Blighty!

2 likes

Thankyou Shancock and I hope your weather improves cheers sue

Good news indeed Suebelle 😃. Thanks for letting us know xx

1 like

Thankyou to you Peege and have a serene weekend

1 like

Good to know your mum is being well cared for. Thinking of you and your mum. Xxxx

1 like

Dear Sassy59 Thankyou so much and all the best to you and your family

1 like

thankyou so much Sassy59 ; have a peaceful Sunday

That's fantastic news, hopefully now she will feel so much better and continue to improve. It's really cold here. You take care. Love Bernadette 😳 xx

2 likes

thankyou so much Damon1864; great to have your support ; have a peaceful Sunday

And to you and your Mother . I hope she keeps improving. Love Bernadette 😳 xx

Nice to hear a bit of good news for a change, hope your mum starts to improve now with support for the future .Every Best Wish for you both x

thankyou so much Katuieox60 ; have a peaceful Sunday and a rest day

Wonderful news suebelle, so glad you are both ontop of things. Enjoy your chocolate and hope your comedy gets you to laugh your socks off. Irene x

You may also like...