British Lung Foundation
35,362 members42,722 posts

It’s good to be back

It’s good to be back

Hi everyone, I have today rejoined this site. In 2013 I was a regular user chatting to some very nice other users, then I had to leave for several reasons,

I found the responses and information on the site site very useful and hope that I will start to enjoy helping where possible and getting to know other users, with the same view in mind. TO CARE AND SUPPORT EACH ONE OF US!!!!

24 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi and welcome back! :)

2 likes

Hi Buckstop, hope you stay on the forum this time. Welcome back. Xx

1 like

Hello Buckstop buckstop. Welcome back. And what a stunning photo. Is that where you live? xx 🍀

1 like

Hi, no unfortunately not where I live, but not far from me, this scene is where I go when I need to get away from the mad world . It is perfect. No phone or e.mail connection, marvellous

3 likes

I can see why. It's very serene. 👍

2 likes

Thank you folks for your responses. It’s amazing how just seeing that other like minded users are out there , reading, responding, showing an interest with positive encouragement and interested comments. Thanks millions xx

3 likes

Hi and welcome back. I am curious as to what your name was before but of course it's none of my business if you don't want to tell us. x

1 like

Hi, it’s ok to ask, I think it was steam train. When I joined in 2013 I had been told by my consultant to be more like a sailboat, rather than the steam train that I once was, charging from one disaster to another, and I think that’s how the name came about.

Why curious? X

1 like

ha ha Buckstop why do you think I am a cat? :) Cats are very curious animals and so am I. I don't actually remember you under steam train but that's life. Thanks for feeling you could tell us. xx

lol i was going to ask that hypercat54

welcome back Buckstop

Music

2 likes

You know what they say Music - great minds never differ :) x

Welcome back!!

Meg

Glad you rejoined - with all the extra experience you will have to help others too.

Beautiful sunset. And a nice pic' of the top of the dogs head as well.😊🐶

1 like

Well spotted Magpuss . 😁

1 like

Welcome back Buckstop - look forward to future contributions from you.

1 like

Welcome back

Hi and welcome back Buckstop

1 like

Welcome back!!

Hello Buckstop, and welcome back. XXX

Hi Buckstop. Welcome back and may I say what a brilliant photo. I love sunsets. H

welcome back nice photo pity the lab is only just got his head in or was he being necky?

welcome back I am a new member of only couple of days and enjoying the posts and find them enlightening

Hello Buckstop and welcome back!

You may also like...