British Lung Foundation
34,759 members42,107 posts

What a year it has been!

Right now it is so very cold. .-37 Celsius. I have not been going outside, just staying in.

I have had fìbŕòmyalgia for years! and as I get older thing's hurt more.

In October I got diagnosed with enphazema so oxygen 24/7. I have had a hard time getting used to this. I know that I have to be strong.

This site has been wonderful helping me get through the bad days.

I would like to wish everybody a very Happy New Year and the best in 2018.

Gentle Hugs

Vicky

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Gentle hugs to you Vicky and best wishes for 2018. Xxxx

That is really cold vic44. Where are you?

1 like

That is very cold where do you live i understand your struggles with oxygen i went on it last december afraid to say still havent come to terms with it hope you can Best wishes for new year .

I live in Alberta Canada.....

3 likes

Best wishes to you for 2018

Like a lot of people on here including me, we soon get used to using the oxygen and see it giving peace of mind knowing it keeps us protected from very low sats that could harm other organs. I just curse the the piping as I drag it round the house. Wishing you well joyce

1 like

Wishing you a happy and healthier New Year Vicky x

Ooh vic44 that does sound cold and you're absolutely right not to venture out. Do try to get used to the oxygen. I know I curse it very often very often when I'm tripping over it but it is only another form of medication for us. Happy New Year to you and my sympathy with your Fibromyalgia - pain is very wearing. Love, Sheila xx

1 like

You may also like...