British Lung Foundation
35,453 members42,822 posts

Who Likes To Dunk A biscuit In Their Tea?

Who Likes To Dunk A biscuit In Their Tea?

Yep, you guessed it, it’s a biscuit filled with wasps. Think chocolate chip cookies, only the insects replace the choccy chips. Apparently the digger wasp, which the biscuit contains, has a pretty mean sting. I wish your tongue good luck.

17 Replies
oldestnewest

mmm crunchy!! xxx

1 like

Do they do gluten free ones.

3 likes

Do they do veggie ones?

1 like

I think,they do ,I’ve heard they are nice dipped in honey x

1 like

Veggie wasps? :)

1 like

These "biscuits" are really a type of Japanese Rice Cake so yes Alan they are Gluten free - get your order in today - Yummy Yum Yum!!!!!!! 👌🙋

1 like
1 like

Mmmm l think I’ll pass thanks Eric. Suddenly gone right off biscuits. Xxxxx

2 likes

With you there Sassy - Rich Tea is more to our taste I think. lol 😜🎅🎄🙋

1 like

Definitely Eric xx 😀👍

1 like

I think cas likes those with tuna fish pete🙂

1 like

I love a dunk with my tea but like Sassy, will definitely be passing on these little horrors. Rich teas are irresistible when dunked but then so are Jaffa cakes and all kind of other delicious combos. But being very honest here and exposing my addiction to the world, my favourite dunk of all is a line of Cadbury's Dairy Milk, drooling and melting and leaving a pleasing chocolate residue in the cuppa. No wasps for me, thank you :)

2 likes

Melted Cadbury's Dairy Milk in your cup of tea? Yuck !!!!!!!!! No thanks - I prefer the wasps. lol 😎🎄🙋

1 like

The secret is to just dunk it long enough, so that it gets all gooey but then whip it back out before it melts completely. serious taste therapy for chocoholics. On holidays, especially in France, I love a few lines of their chocolate with a small glass of their divine wines. Not dunked this time but enjoyed together. Still plenty of pleasures to be enjoyed in life, even when I'll and I intend to enjoy them all.

Still passing on the wasps though 😀.

Yeah but the problem is that CDM doesn't taste like CDM since the Yanks got their hands on it. 👍🙋

I wasn't aware of that so now will be looking out for differences. But no panic, Lindt, Milka and Terry's Chocolate Orange Bars are all acceptable options.

WOT ????? Like BJ, Im sticking to jaffas too, and those lovely new extra thin chocolate digestives from MacVities.

2 likes

You may also like...