Alternatives to antibitotics

Alternatives to antibitotics

Has anyone have any information about nebulising Allimed liquid? I have trouble with numerous antibiotics and wondered what others thought about alternatives to drugs. I have had TB and now have psduemonas, an A typical bactreria and suffer from many chest infections throughout the year and used several antibiotics only to find infections recurr. I have recently had IV and colomycin nebs, cannot breath the the colomycin had to stop with my doctors consent. Await hospital appointment!

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Good morning, and what a lovely photo. I'm sorry that I can't help, but wanted to wish you all the best with your hospital appointment. XXX

2 likes

There is someone on this site who has experience with phages. They were developed in Russia and can be tailor made to kill bugs. Not sure where I read it, but they had great success. Not cheap, but not too expensive either. Not on the NHS, but doctors here beginning to research this.

Best of luck

R

2 likes

Thank you, my daughter(very alternative daughter) lol has looked into that and the cost is around £6,000 .

You may also like...