British Lung Foundation
34,249 members • 41,644 posts

Just a 👋

Haven't posted on this forum in a while. Just wanted to say hello. Feeling really good at end summer. Not so hot and humid. Was able to attend a Earth Wind and Fire concert and a few free concerts in the park. We went to a preseason Steeler football game and have tickets to another today. Oh and best of all I took all my grandkids to a local amusement park for their first time. I used a Hover Round that the park provided. What a wonderful day.

7 Replies
oldest • newest

Hi welcome to the site xxx Bernadette 😳

That sounds like it was a good day out at the park. Lovely to hear from you again. :)

1 like

So pleased you have had a great summer you certainly had some great days out Best wishes x

1 like

Welcome back,always nice to hear from a cheery person.you are now officially known as cheery cherry,glad you enjoyed your day with the grandchildren,bet you needed to put your feet up afterwards and have a good rest...............skis

1 like

Skis... Had a ball but was never so glad to drop those kids off and come home and sit down. Wasn't too bad. They are 11, 10, 8 and 1 year old. God willing we do a water park next year.

1 like

Hello to you Cherrhea and it seems as if you are doing well. Good to see you again. Take care xxxxxxx

Well done. Sounds like you enjoyed it all - Nice one

You may also like...