Sick patients dying ‘unnecessarily’ in NHS because of poor care

Sick patients dying ‘unnecessarily’ in NHS because of poor care

Sound's about right really.

Some of the sickest patients that hospitals treat are dying unnecessarily because they receive poor care, blighted by shortages of staff and equipment, a new NHS inquiry has revealed.

A death rate of one in three among inpatients who need emergency help with breathing is already high by international standards, and is getting worse.

theguardian.com/society/201...

Truly is a national disgrace and i seen with what my dad went threw things are just as grim BUT am I surprised NO given hospital responce

6 Replies
oldestnewest

That's not good at all JAS but with a 1% pay cap nurses etc. are not encouraged to join the NHS. Xxx

Hi sassy could not agree more and given going on OR not with our gov I can't see things improving for few years

1 like

That's shocking

2 likes

If it was up to a certain Mr Hammond, he'd actually CUT nurses and doctors pay. He feels they get paid too much!

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/...

This needs to be sent to either your local MP or the Government. There already isn't enough care for people suffering from lung complaints but to starve people of oxygen is cruel. If everyone holds they're breath for as long as they can they would understand how cruel it is.

1 like

How awful.

You may also like...